Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NUGGETRY Is Back on GC!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ask Chubbs, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Chubbs is the sheet

2. Haha fuckin sweet, my favorite YouTube star on my favorite forum!

3. Hey man, CCC turned me onto you, been watching ever since. Welcome back to the forum.. Where there is a NEW breed of troll! Muahahahahahah!

4. i love you (no homo)

5. Man you're not chubby.

6. Why are you using a developer from India? Haha.

7. Yes Chubbs I love your vids, bummed I didnt win the name your bong contest though :p

8. Welcome back man, I recently found out about your vids, and i must say im a little jealous of you, i look at my boel packs and then see you making those widowmakers...:(...but hey your clearly doing something right. Maybe one day my state will have mmj...id love to get into that industry

9. Welcome back bro.

10. Same, I'd imagine we'd all like to be in that industry lol.

11. I always wondered if you were lurking around here..
    Welcome back!

12. My life would be complete with a shoutout from Chubbs. I watch marijuanareviews like everyday. He should start up The Bootcamp again with Tang

13. welcome back chubbs!! great to have you back here on GC :)

14. Welcome back, Chubbs! I'm a bit new to GC, certainly after your first joining, but it's still good to have you back! :smoke:

15. It looks like you start cracking up as soon as you turn the camera off on every video ahah

16. Welcome back to the community Chubbs!

17. I'm a big fan of the nuggetry name, welcome back chubbs!

18. lol It's Chubbs.

Keep working that good work, man.

Cheers!

19. Yo bro welcome back to the city, but I have a question.

Are you ever afraid of a DEA raid at your dispensary? Cause Obama is for it now.

20. fuck yeah chubbs on gc, better get some more vids out