Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nuggetroasters nugget thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nuggetroaster1, Aug 20, 2010.

1. #1 nuggetroaster1, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    whats up everyone, i finally got around to getting a camera so i'll be posting all my pickups, my glass, and my grow. i have no idea about posting pics so hopefully this works but heres my double bubbler and some goo[​IMG]

2. Wheres it at? :confused:

3. i think you have to open it in another window, my bad im trying to figure this out

4. Upload an image to Tinypic.com or something and get the direct link, and hit the img button which looks like some mountains with a yellow backround and should be down the row of buttons to the right of the bold button, then enter the link and hit Okay, and it will put it into proper "code" to where it will post as a picture. Can't wait to see you're collection.

5. [​IMG]

6. thanks man, yea thats one of them im gonna work on getting the rest up

7. I quoted your post to see the link you put, and you were close, you just have to click on the image again and it should pop up, and the rest of the tab should be shaded, then near the bottom left corner there should be some text that says "View raw image" and click on it, then it will bring the picture up in the same tab but in it's original size, then copy that url and did what you did. Hope this made sense

8. haha i have no idea what im doing, when i get the picture to the raw image im not seeing an img, just the url up top

9. alright now that i finally got that its time for the buds[​IMG][​IMG]

10. those last pics are of some goo and these next ones are from some autoflowers i just harvested a little over a week ago[​IMG][​IMG]

11. first up is some real dense romulan and then my personal favorite cheese. ive been getting this cheese for a while now and i will never get sick of it, it is the smelliest stuff ive ever had and tastes amazing, i also threw in a pic of my pipe and a group shot. the only thing im missing is my new toro i got 2 days ago which is unfortunately at a friends house but ill get some pics tomorrow.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. nice stash my man. :smoke:

13. thanks mane, ill be updating a lot and i have two more things to show you guys, the bong and the grow

14. bump for the stash, anyone know why theres an arrow pointing down next to my thread?
    edit- haha nvm i just found it

15. good shitt man

16. heres some quiso i made the other day from some trim it turned out pretty good, tomorrow the rest of the hash should be ready[​IMG]

17. no love for the pics? if i get some comments ill keep the thread goin