Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nuggetroasters Cape Cod Heady Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nuggetroaster1, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Whats up everyone, I decided to make a new and improved thread to show some of the dank that i get here in MA. Feel free to take a look around and ask any questions you would like. Any comments would be appreciated also.

First off are some macros of some very nice purple kush, I've never had anything that's so sticky and resinous that is somehow loaded with kief. When i open up a jar of this stuff where ever i am is instantly filled with the smell of blueberry muffins. I wish i had a better camera to do these buds justice.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

And next up we have a nice group shot of the purple kush, a little bit of blue dream and a quarter of kief

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Did you move the kief to a jar in the lower pic? Hope so...

3. Yea it was in a bag and i put it in a mason jar

4. Took some more pics today, the first two are some very nice blue dream and the last is a side by side of purple kush on the left and blue dream on the right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Those buds look fine and kiefy as well.

6. Repping the cape myself sir keep it up

7. nice tree dude it looks dank

8. Thanks everyone and matty bee its nice to see someone else from the cape, you upper or lower cape?

9. Narnia.... who isnt in the closet?

10. Just grabbed a new batch of chocalope today, this stuff feels like a heavy indica and is very skunky and earthy smelling. I also just got a pollen presser in the mail so i made some nice kief pellets today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Has anyone else with a pollen press had their's get jammed? One of the dowels wont come out and i have like a gram of kief stuck in there with it.

12. I don't have one or have used one but I THINK I read somewhere to heat it up a little with a blowdryer or something and it will come loose. Don't quote me on that as I'm not 100% sure.

13. alright thanks man ill give it a shot

14. damn still nothing, any other ideas? I'm thinking i'll grab some iso alcohol tomorrow and hopefully that will clean everything out good and i can just make hash with it.

15. Welll i was lazy and havent updated in a while but i randomly felt like taking pics of my current stash so check it out and let me know what you think.
    First up we have some very nice grape ape, then some very potent sour diesel, and last up my personal favorite pineapple kush.

[​IMG]