Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nug

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by glassallday, Jan 4, 2014.

1. So today I woke up with about a gram broken down from the previous night on my end table. This was fine because I made plans to pick up so more tomorrow. I made the gram last the whole day. Then when I just about to lay down for bed I lift my pillow and find another gram or two in a bag. Nug form i must have slid it under it by mistake...have you ever had this.happen

2. Thats cool and all but I came in here expecting a nice pic.... I am disappoint

3. HELL FUCKING YEA.....I hide that shit frm myself all the time(never on purpose) its like FINDING GOLD when the shit turns up!!!! Its probably a sign that I smoke to much.....FUCK IT SMOKE DAT SHIT!!!!!

4. Smoking it right now watching South park

5. Lol especially the ! after nug. Was expecting some kiefy bud.

Anyways, yeah sometimes I find weed and it's like finding a dollar or 5 on the ground. Makes your day better. Or I just dont give a f because I have so much weed that I dont even keep track of how much i smoke or how much i have  :bongin:

6. Found a eight few years back after I quit selling I hid it above a drop ceiling an the guy never came to get it few months later when I stopped selling went to hide my bowl before I left pushed up the ceiling an a very dry crunchy bag of dank falls Down shit blew my mind. Good shit OP

7. Are you the nug fairy? o_O

8. all the time sometimes i find one gram cone joints that i perpous throw in my messy ass room so if i clean up its my reward lol

9. [quote name="glassallday" post="19277605" timestamp="1388813939"]So today I woke up with about a gram broken down from the previous night on my end table. This was fine because I made plans to pick up so more tomorrow. I made the gram last the whole day. Then when I just about to lay down for bed I lift my pillow and find another gram or two in a bag. Nug form i must have slid it under it by mistake...have you ever had this.happen[/quote]i was expecting a picture of a nug that was the size of a bannana

10. nah i keep track of all so it doesnt dry out and such. Also keeps me on top of when i need to pick up. 

My pops will have little nugs hidden all over the garage tho. 

11. ya yesterday i found a nug from my previous sac, it was a decent 2gs i had put it under my computer cuz i had picked up better tree n needed a place to put it n i was reeaaaallllyyyy high like right now. honestly i could probably find a whole quarter or more of weed just scattered through out my room lol

12. lol im on probation so I went through my room getting all my pipes and shit for my buddy to hold on for me and I found two sacks I randomly hid in coats and shit. haha I was so disappointed I couldn't smoke them

13. Found a bug on my table when i was dry, I screamed "THIS I THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!", literally.