Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nug

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Oct 30, 2012.

1. #1 Tree Of Life, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
    You can only really see it a little on the first nug, but it's actually completely covered in purple hairs. :hello:

Attached Files:

2. the pics dont show up purple but ill take ur word. smoke it and forget what others say

3. Forget what others say, what's that supposed to mean? You mean the guy in my other thread claiming all outdoor sucks? I didn't even take what he said into account in the first place. :eek:

4. yeah i meant that guy and other like him, ur outdoor looks dank...enjoy

5. #5 LaCurandera, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
    It's certainly possible to have purple pistils ;)

6. I had bud with purple hairs like three weeks ago...very cool

7. At first I thought they were dark brown, but then I looked closer and noticed they were purple. I wish the pictures showed it better...

8. i like buds with Blue hairs

O_O

9. You telling me my hairs aren't good enough? How do you think that makes them feel man? All their life they were teased about being darker than everyone else and you're going to come with that disrespect towards them?

Excuse me, do you know my legs went? :bongin:

10. I like pubes.

11. Poom poom poom poom, bananas.

Bananas, bananas, bananas.

Ice creammmmmm. I want it! :smoking:

12. Had this stuff last year with purple hairs.

[​IMG]

13. ................badger badger badger badger, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOPjdMV2xbA]Badger, badger, badger...! - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

14. Danger! Tree, tree! Squirrel!:smoke:

15. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::hide:

16. I guess you haven't seen Pineapple Express...

17. I don't remember that part. lol i actually don't remember any part of that movie becuase i was stoned the entire length of it.:smoking:

18. Dude, remember towards the end when Saul's driving the cop car and he gets his foot stuck in the windshield? Dale's like, "Danger! Danger! Tree! Squirrel!" Lol.

19. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']Dude, remember towards the end when Saul's driving the cop car and he gets his foot stuck in the windshield? Dale's like, "Danger! Danger! Tree! Squirrel!" Lol.[/quote]

Nope i do not lol. I dont even remember who saul or dale was.