Nug stuck in bong help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Chy, Aug 23, 2017.

1. So cleaned bong with alcohol and salt.. And that nug is what is left IDK how to take it out.. The way the bong is designed..idk how to take it out..

Attached Files:

2. Lmao how did you even get a nug stuck in there?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I dont know.. :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's a cool bong. You can try using those bong cleaner pipe things, break it up and then use some more alcohol to wash it out. Or try sucking really hard with no water of course. :smoking-bong::rolleyes:;):ninja:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Put a vacuum hose to the downstem, it has to go in the mouth and out the downstem. Imvest in an ash catcher bruh.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 WizSteve, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    lagging bad triple post

7. #7 WizSteve, Aug 24, 2017

8. #8 WizSteve, Aug 24, 2017

9. lol remove all the water get a torch and lit it up or if you think its too late to smoke drain the water and pour in a can of coke down the stem than take a paper clip make a hook on one end fish it out.

looks to me you was stoned and loaded a bowl without having a bowl in there .....

10. have you tried blowing the bong really hard??? i had a little piece of nug stuck in a percolator arm and i blew it out. i went outside and pointed it away of course. having water inside helps it push more i think

11. Is this a troll post? #triggered

• Funny Funny x 1