Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nug dipped in hash (honeybud?)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by orangepeels, Apr 21, 2009.

1. So yesterday on 420 me and my friends went to 5 clinics picking up free gift bags. Me being without a medcard stayed in the waiting room and at one clinic in my car. They picked up a ton of free weed of the finest strains. One snap of some weed from the socal coop had me fucked up for a good amount of time.

Fastforward to this morning, i was cleaning out my car before i went to school (my friends have a habit of leaving/dropping stuff in my car), i found a small container with a black nug inside. I asked my friend what it was and he said it was honeybud (nug dipped in hash). I asked if he wanted it back and he told me that i could have it. :hello:

Now ive never smoked something like this...should i just light it the way i usually do with regular weed? Ive also read that when smoking hash you should hold the flame near the oil and shit...im not sure.

Im prepared to get fucked up but this tiny nug...

2. ...... just burn it like u would burn bud.

3. use sizzors then bong it keep flame on it so the hash burns nicely

4. I made some a few months ago, just billed it into joints and definitely rated the results.

5. sounds cool, i wanna see a pic of this nug lol