Nuff Said lol

Discussion in 'General' started by Ars moriendi, Jul 16, 2005.

1. That guy in the background thinks its SOOOO Funny ROFL!

2. me......the early years

3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha:D, at leats the soldiers are doing something worthwhile over there.

4. Thats ganna be my kid..

5. Well if it is the middle east, it was presumably HOOKAH, it most likely was Tobacco, could of been weed but most likely not

6. Doesnt really look like tobacco smoke comming from his mouth..

7. yep--and notice the pipe the dudes holding in the background? lol :smoke:

8. Yea its a little cloudier than tobacco probly is bud

9. Those are Iraqi solders...the kid is as well.

Dude in the background is holding a mini mag light in cammoflage and the kids hitting some sheesha so it's not herb.

Just funny as you can see a 'one kill hit wonder' in that that kids face. It's like 'yeah I like milkin' water pipes of their resiny goodness!'

10. I knew it wasn't herb thanks for making it sound more believble

11. I realize its been years since this posting....but I just found this blog, and I completely disagree with what you have said.

I am the guy who took that picture. Since it has been used here, I have then them offline.

The photograph is of an Iraqi boy, with his father and brother smoking shisha tobacco from a hukabong. There were not any drugs in it.

The comment about "the smoke being to dark" or whatever, is without merit and pointless.

The boys father was right there. They were on our base, as a local vendor. We paid them to go get us stuff from town. He brought the hukabong, Chi tea, and arabic/english translation phrase books to us as a gift. The idea was to share some of his culture with us.

I dislike that my photograph was used to suggest that we made children use illicit substances.

12. It wasn't....................................

13. necro trolls are in force tonight.