Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nuanced question about drug testing I promise it's not the same question that's been asked already

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Troco72, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Okay so I have my personal body's thc fat cell science down finally after experimenting with drug testing myself with at home kits. I've discovered how much I can smoke and how quickly it leaves MY bodies system.

However this is where the question comes. Say after smoking 10 hits of weed I can expect it reliably to last in my system for 6-7 days. Let's say I do so and take those 10 hits. Assuming things go as predicted and it will leave my system in 6-7 days, let's say I want to smoke again.

If I smoke like 3 days later when there's still a bit of thc in my system. Will it have compounding effects and become exponentially worse? Or will the added days be additive and not multiplicative? In other words , if I smoke 10 hits while still having weed in my system will it only add another like 5-7 days? Or does it now become an extra 20 days or something like that?

2. If you are smoking over 20% weed, it could stay in your body for 3 weeks.
    If you are fat and then start losing weight, it can show up then as well.
    HD's .02 worth

3. Appreciate the help! But I was already aware of all that pretty much , I'm more wondering about if I smoke when I already have thc in my body. If i build up thc in my fat cells more quicker because of it

4. IDK know brother.

5. Hahaha thanks anyways , I'm just tryna see if I smoke despite already smoking a bit like 4 days ago, how much time that will probably add.

6. Most fast food places test hair samples that often up to 3 months old,
    don't worry I'll still put my order in every Friday 7pm

cheers

7. yes