NPK deficiency,Guys...I need some pointers

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by WildIdaho, Feb 23, 2012.

1. I have 1 Ace of spades in a 15 gal container under 2 1000 watt hps. I am using roots organic 707 soil with coco in it that I flushed with tap water (ph7.8) until my run through was Ph6.0. My girl has been in flower for 21 days now. I started to notice the last 2 weeks my plant looked a little lighter,kind of a light green but none of the leaves were drooping or anything just yellowing of leaves. I water every 3 days,I usually check pot to see how heavy but every 3 days Its time water. It gets 2 waterings a week, 1 with just ph tap water to 6.0 and one watering with nutes ph to 6.0. I am using Advanced Nutrients Sensi 2 part Bloom A & B and other parts of there line. Any time I water or feed my run off is always at ph 6.0-6.2.
    The plant looked lighter green and I thought maybe I should check the soil for any deficiency's and see if I had any problems...So I checked my soil and found that Im deficient in Nitrogen and deficient in Phosphorus but my Potassium was sufficient to high. Also My soil ph was Neutral according to my test. I used rapitest,it has little containers and capsules to check your N P K and soil.

How Do I go about correcting my N&P? It seems like maybe I need to bring my soil PH down a little bit too..How do I bring it down while keeping my run through around ph 6.0.Ive always just went off my run through at the bottom of pot for soil ph but I guess that wasnt a good idea. the products my line is calling for the next feed in 2 days is
    N P K
    Sensi Bloom A 4-0-4
    Sensi Bloom B 1-5-6
    Big Bud 0-1-3
    B-52 2-1-4
    Bud Candy Just magnesium in it i think.
    Cal/Mg +
    What do I do from here..
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. I rechecked Soil Ph and my soil ph is around 6.5.
    I should have said before, when I feed I only mix 1/4 strength of recommended dose on bottle...Today I walked in and my girl was yellow...bottom to top..all yellowing..The other day I noticed a ball in to different spots which looked like a possible hermie so I pulled them off and sprayed her with reverse while lights were on "directions on label" but I see a 1 set of bananas towards the top. I just move my hygrometer to the top of my girls (canopy) and tonight it reads 92 degress. Please someone give me some pointers and help...I will be putting in a/c tommorow to cool room...I research hours every night and the last few months its like...Im just missing some stuff..Maybe that green thumb ha.Help me out fellow Gardeners.

3. hey man

So your at 3 weeks flower and your seeing hermie balls and stuff.. I hate to tell you this but in that situation i would get rid of her now. and Start over.. but thats just my opinion.

On another note... you have 1 plant in a fifteen gallon container.. under 2x 1000w lights? jesus, that thing could be a tree if done properly :p

Also yea 92 degrees is just a bit too hot for the plant for sure. Sorry I couldnt help ya more.