Nowhere to grow near me

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by theepothead, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Okay so heres da problem. Im trying to grow outside but theres nowhere near me thats foresty or anything. I have no license to drive and i still live with the rents so no indoor growing is possible. I am 18 btw. Does anybody have any ideas for me? Any help would be great thanks.

2. grow a few plants in your yard near other plants that are about the same size and hope for the best

3. Not at your parents house. Do not put your family as risk over going to jail. Amagine the cops at your house for growing weed in the back.

4. Well what should i do because smoking like $60 worth of weed a week is just too expensive for me.

5. And what does it mean when somebody says 20-20-20 fertilizer

6. Read some stickies friend?

7. you should find a creek or pond. plant your plant where the soil stays moist(look for cattails), the top 12 inches or so can be dry, cause the plant will send roots down deep. you won't have to worry about watering it once it established.

8. Too late in the season for that, that could lead to root rot and a dead plant. Marijuana likes the soil to dry out completely for maximum root/leaf growth.

And to the thepothead, this is the best advice I can give. With out your license you can't grow outdoors unless it is near by...but we have already established that there is nowhere nearby to grow. So, you should first get a job so you can pay for your habit, I got one at a local grocery store/yacht club. Save up money and smoke some weed because you earned it. Move out, and start an indoor grow. Or stay at home and get your license and do an outdoor guerrilla.
    Basically what I am trying to say is get your...shit together and then you can have a fun, successful grow. For now...fill out some job applications, you're 18...

9. P.C GROW

Google it

10. Listen to the man. Your 18, Get your career in order first.

Its one thing to learn from your own mistakes, It takes a wise man to learn from others mistakes.

11. Get your life together man. Get your license, get a job, and then worry about weed.

You should find weed and build it around your life, don't go building your life around weed, that's how people waste their time here.