Now this is just freakin' awesome

Discussion in 'General' started by Poisongage, Feb 11, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3mzhvMgrLE"]YouTube - SAWSTOP in TimeWarp[/ame]

Wow. Yeah. Just fucking wow. :eek:

2. dude that shits crazy

3. That's actualy pretty cool my friend lost his pinky from one of those lol.

4. we just got one of those in the wood shop at my school, its pretty sweet. even when the blades not spinning and u touch it a lil lite flashes. very clever.

5. lol wonder how long till the bets go out. "dude...$50 if you throw your hand in it.."

6. #6 Collie_man420, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    not as freakin awesome as this"
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQtcpDGWx0w"]YouTube - Satisfaction - Power Tool Girls[/ame]

bit still pretty awesome

7. That's putting your finger slowly towards the blade. Most of the time accidents don't go that way. I bet if you karate chopped that blade it wouldn't stop in time, but probably drag your hand down with it.

8. Yes but why on earth would you karate chop a spinning blade ? :D

Most of the accidents that involve spinning blades happen like showed in the video, when you get your hands or your fingers too close to the blade.

9. Lol i know and i do think they are on to a really good idea.
    But when your cutting wood and you go through too fast or slip then your hand is moving alot faster than in the video.
    I just don't thinks its a real life accident situation. If that makes sense.

10. lol indeed.
    this.
    mat, try not constantly being a forum buzz kill. seems like every time i see you you're ruining all the fun and lulz.
    -shakes head.
    :)

if you're going to criticize it you need to be original.

example as follows.
    WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE ALIENS INVADE & YOU CAN"T CUT THEM UP BECAUSE OF YOUR SAFETY SKIN SAW!?
    fucked. that's what.
    see video game : dead space for more infos on why you NEED saws.

11. It's funny because i said the exact same thing to you the other week. I'm not a buzz kill. It's called having an opinion. I wasn't being a dick or rude about it so i don't see a problem.
    Go pick an argument with someone else pal.

12. Fucking awesome!