Now the new iPhone 5 is coming out in 4 weeks...

Discussion in 'General' started by Yafeelsogood, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I can't believe people are still buying used iPhone 4, let alone 3GS.

Although ip4 still looks pretty classy (I was mindblown when it first came out), it is slow and outdated today compared to other phones.
    So I am upgrading my phone and to cover the cost I listed mine on ebay for starting price of 99 cents, and guess what. Someone (with over 500 ratings, so he/she's legit) bought this shit for like $250.

I bought this phone for little over 300 a year ago lol. And this phone is somewhat damaged on the exterior (disclosed this of course).

O well, I guess I'll pick up a sack of greens with the net gain.
    My next burn goes to the buyer :)

2. iphone 6 is coming out in 9 months

3. Nah, I think it's gonna keep coming out on this new date. Apple wants to leave enough time to get all the profit they can get.

I got an upgrade in april this year, so I'll just wait for the next one to come out. There's always a new one every year lol.

4. im gonna wait for the I phone 12 to come out before i get a new phone probably lol. i've got an i phone (?) with 3Gs and its all i need lol. Does everything i need done plus more.

Im not really into all those apps, i use the GC ap, Facebook ap, LIGHT ap and the quick scan app so i can see how badly im getting ripped off in the stores hahahahahahaha.

Oh also of course pandora for the car and netflix for boredum. Kinda thinking i might get an android tho

5. I don't really care about a new phone...

Ahaha, however I do get a littttllle bit jealous when I see someone with a 4s.

6. why even get ipod 5, OR 6 when 7 comes out 3 weeks after 6.

7. [quote name='"pure1"']iphone 6 is coming out in 9 months[/quote]

That'll be the iPhone 5s

8. You would be better off spending that money on a oz of some fire bud.

Or that's what i would do...:confused_2: :bongin:

9. [quote name='"HolderOfTheBong"']im gonna wait for the I phone 12 to come out before i get a new phone probably lol. i've got an i phone (?) with 3Gs and its all i need lol. Does everything i need done plus more.

Im not really into all those apps, i use the GC ap, Facebook ap, LIGHT ap and the quick scan app so i can see how badly im getting ripped off in the stores hahahahahahaha.

Oh also of course pandora for the car and netflix for boredum. Kinda thinking i might get an android tho[/quote]

This ^^^^

10. fuck daaaat.. I'm waiting on BB10 =p

11. [quote name='"Gregsta"']fuck daaaat.. I'm waiting on BB10 =p[/quote]

What's that

12. This is what I think.

I think that they have a FAT big list of things they are going to add to the phone already. And every year they slowly leak into it and release it on the next phone. So there is always a market for it.

Same with game systems...they already have the ps12 technology built and they are just leaking it out slowly so they can make a lot more money that way.

Im really stoned and a lil drunk so I hope im getting my point across.

13. iPhones suck bawls they break too easy

14. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']iPhones suck bawls they break too easy[/quote]

Not any more than other smartphones

15. i got a house phone. all my computer shit i use my computer. this smart phone craze is getting annoying..

16. I honestly hate my cell phone and all the new ones. I hate touch screen phones. Love my touch screen computer tho.

17. BlackBerry 10... just a few more months ^_^

I also hate touchscreen phones... except my Bold, keyboard AND touch, I actually use it sometimes...