Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

now that spring's here, whts e1 doin this summer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by daiseyduked, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Daiseyduked, too much excitment for me!!!! I do prefer to keep my feet on the ground. And at times that can be dangerous for me as I can stumble over my own feet. LOL

2. Dammit...it's snowing again

3. HAHA! I cant wait for this summer to come! But i dont know what im doin exactly yet... i know im gettin a Camaro at the end of my senior year this year \0/ (no more school... ever!!!) THEN im gonna try to either go to Florida with my boy Zach... or preferably with my Juggalo hommie... Blazed_Hatchet down to North C..... either way there are gonna be mad parties, bitches, weed, alcohol, and other various drugs that will probably fuck me up for the rest of my life.

4. no school ever? hahah don't count on it. lol. i'm 30 and just goin into nursing lol. but your summer sounds pretty damn good to me!

5. i luv doin the yard work or anything outside. especialy if the green is around. which reminds me i should be lookin for sum left overs cuz i'm out and i won't be gettin any til tonite.

6. yeah, I looovvve doing yardwork while tokin the GOOD green; unfortunately the good green is not that easy for this old stoner to find. Used to get it from my buddies when I lived in the midwest. Now here folks don't talk to an old stoner!!! Anyway really lookin forward to the summer!!!!

7. Got the spendin' green but no smokin' green....LOL. Toke away, fellow stoners!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. All summer I'm gonna be working trying to pay my car insurance. I'll have to start soccer practice in July, so ick. Not enough time to lay around and smoke the herb.

9. Wow...summer time! I can't wait!!!

Hmmm...I'm going on a few road trips. Florida first and then my other destinations are still uncertain. I'm going skydiving and getting a tattoo on my birthday which is in June. I'm going to move but that will be in July or August. I'll spend a lot of time at the lake. I'll do some camping and lots of hiking...some rock climbing, of course. I'm sure I'll be a busy girl.

It snowed here either Saturday or Sunday...not sure which, I just know it was friggen weird for it to snow right before April. I thought I was still fucked up from the night before when I looked out my bedroom window.

10. third year in a row draining the green pool(why cant someone make a stupid cover that stays ON)......scrubbing the liner.....then...floating around till i turn brown like the liltte indian dude i am.
    looking foward to planting a real garden, gave mine up to the kiddies lotsa flowers another little fish pond, cutting the grass pulling weeds, wait thats work....
    just floating round ina nice clean pool. that be my plan

peace

11. Yep! There's a picture of my business card in the Introduce Yourself forum :D

I forgot to mention that I'll be going to Six Flags a bunch of times and obviously toking on the way up there. I also want to get my tongue pierced (!!!).