Now that finals are over?

Discussion in 'General' started by RubyMini, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Now that finals are over and there arent a dozen threads on how much we all hate finals, did ya'll do well?

I made four B's and an A-. Just three more semesters until i graduate and personally i cannot wait :hello:

How did all of the rest of collegiate Grasscity do?

2. i just work at a university. its dead here now.

no more classes so this week will go by slow, then i get a 10.5 day vaca, paid off.

aw yea, set to do some heavy drinking

3. Dang your school is fast, I'm still waiting on 2 of my grades. Got one B+ and one A- so far.

4. 4 A's and 1 B.

I enjoy break-times away from school because I get to mellow out with MJ without having to worry about shit!!

5. I only have 1 class grade so far. I got a C, I'm happy, brought my GPA up to a 1.3333

6. i am stoked to do whatever i want. the town is also dead now and it feels like i have it to myself. also, lets say hypothetically, i did some cid with my roommate and his girlfriend and they got into a fight of sorts, which left me all alone, what should i do? hypothetically of course since discussion of other drugs is not allowed.

7. hypothetically... you should masturbate, or go swimming

8. I got six 'A's. I'm pretty happy with that, especially since it was my first semester of college.

9. Two C's, one B, one A

waiting for my other grade, which is either an A or B.

gotta keep that 3.0! :cool: