Now that basketball is over...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by FuckingDreamer, Jun 13, 2011.

1. ...it's time for college football to start up. It may be the main attraction in sports this year if there is no NFL. Who is everyone liking this year?

2. too early for me to be thinking college football

talk to me in september

3. who am i liking? syracuse baby! thats my team.

but for the national title id put my money on oklahoma i think

4. Fuck the Heat.

5. ASU baby! :hello:

6. Gotta go with the Gators cause they my team

7. I'm just happy OSU has been getting buttfucked these past couple months.

Scumbags...

8. im excited to see Nebraska play in the Big 10. Being from Iowa, i can finally watch them take on the Hawkeyes. They fucked up not putting them two together to play against each other every year though..

9. I picked LSU to win it all at the end of last year, and I'm sticking by it. SEC dominates all other conferences, I think that'll continue.

But I'll rooting for my Missouri Tigers all year long, this is the year baby. M-I-Z-Z-O-U

10. who cares about college football? its pointless until usc is back.

fuck the ncaa

11. fuck reggie bush you mean, usc is overrated these days anyway

12. da fuck? fuck reggie bush? greatest running back in college sports history?

ur crazy bro.

USC 4 LIFE.

13. Umm, what the fuck are you smoking? Greatest running back in history?

Archie Griffin, Hershel Walker, Ricky Williams would all have something to say about that.

He's not even the best running back in USC history. Marcus Allen and Juice were both better.

14. Basketball's over? Summer league is where it's at.

15. Can't believe I almost forgot to mention Bo Jackson. Reggie Bush might not even be a top 10 running back all time now that I think of it.

16. you said fuck the ncaa bc of the violations, but it was Reggie Bush who fucked over USC, not the ncaa. thats what i was talking about...

but no, he's not the greatest running back in college sports history, your crazy bro.

17. yea reggie bush isnt even close.

id prob go with barry sanders

18. #19 ZarTheDragon, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    Okay he might not be the best...but hes one of the best to ever do it.

Hes a grown man he can take money if he wants to.

Reggie bush and usc > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

19. Not if he's playing college football.

Although I will admit punishing USC as harshly as the NCAA did was kinda retarded. Bush is long gone, Carroll's gone, none of the people actually involved are there anymore, you're just punishing the current crop of players for something they had no involvement in whatsoever. Kinda ridiculous.