Now or Later, What Would You Do

Discussion in 'General' started by Big D Johnson, Mar 25, 2008.

1. long read
    Ok well for the past half hour I've been pondering what to do. Heres the situation. I only have weed for one more sesh this week and i cant decide weather or not to toke up today or tomorrow.
    Today: it was a bad day. First off got up late for class and coulnd take a shower so was all grungy all day. My classes today sucked cause i didnt have a lot of work done and apparently all my teachers syncronized their PMS schedule. (damn teacher confrenses) well finaly i get home and hope to go on a nice run with my friend but he bails to hang with his girl. so today kinda sucked.

Tommorow: tommorow is going to be a good day i can tell. Because tomorrow i dont have many classes and they're all easy as pie. My friend prommised to chill with me. Wed. is the mid of the week so toking up will hold me over nicely till i piick up next and make the week seem shorter. Im finaly gunna ask this chick i've had a crush on out to coffee and which ever way that goes, celebration, consolation, will be ok.

So after listening to those two scenerios what do you think you would do GC.
    ps. i could prolly get a lot more done class wise if i didnt toke up today. but i'd still like your oppinions. thnks

2. smoke it tonight and then make a clean break for the rest of the week

3. Wait til tomorrow. Do your class stuff tonight that way you don't have as much to do tomorrow and can relax more.

It's all about the delayed gratification

4. You bitch, that was my last wednesday
    seriously though when I need to get high and my stats is low, I make a small aluminium foil spoon, put about 1/2-3/4 normal bowl in it and hold a lighter under the bowl and inhale the smoke through a pen tube, (yes, I freebase weed) if you have decent weed, 1/2 a normal sized bowl will knock you on your ass, about 75% of the THC is destroyed when weed is smoked normally. I can't afford a vaporizer right now.

5. Wait man. You'll thank me tomorrow. If you really needed it tonight you would have smoked it instead of asking us, right? You already know the answer my man, tomorrow is the day to smoke.