1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Now I know how Critter feels....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by TheHempress, Jun 23, 2003.

1. .....being at the city all alone...nobody posting :(

Sure, there's some lurkers, but they're no help! Wake up blades and bladies! Keep this insomniac company, as my cats are not up to the task this morning....Actually, I have no idea where any of them are...usually Trapper John is awake yelling at everyone to feed him and give him luvin's...he must have found a mouse to mess with or something. He's an awesome cat though...when you pet him he makes this weird purr that sounds like someone hitting a bong...honest! He's super cool. I wonder where my cats go at night...I bet they go all sorts of cool places.

2. happens to me, too. I have an orange cat named Jumping Jack. He acts more like a dog most of the time. And I have a dog named rosie and she's afraid of Jack.

3. I love cats that act like dogs. If I am in a place where I cant keep or raise a dog, I want a cat, one that acts like a dog. and uses the toilet like Jinxy in meet the parents

4. longest day of the year where I am

5. Cats are awsome...

I had a duck once...she quacked a damn lot..lol

but I guess thats what ducks do. that n lay eggs..much better than chicken eggs btw :)

6. I've been here done that too!

I guess the people that were here must of been doing pms!

Grasscity Deals Near You