Now, I feel really stupid.

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Jul 11, 2004.

1. I was bored, so I decided to search some of my old threads and posts that I made. Some of the shit I said was so stupid, and so pointless I feel so dumb now, lol. Oh well, at least it gave me something to do.

I guarentee that in about 2 months I'll get bored and do the same thing again. I'll probably come across this thread and realize how stupid and pointless it is.

2. I make some pretty stupid responses sometimes when I'm drunk. I just say whatever I feel, and I could care less about who's reading it... and truthfully, that's probably the best way to communicate, but some ppl are just too sensitive to be able to discuss stuff without getting offended. I'm ranting, peace.

3. /...lol...a ll my therasd are wothlres.. er posts i nean... shit ..lol.. im drunk... lateezzz....:D...

4. Looks like ya'll need to review the rules!

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate insulting posts or personal attacks.

Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or the such.

Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

Advertising and spam in general is not allowed.

Discussion of any illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.

Using only Caps is not allowed, so called "Yelling" on the forums will be deleted at once.

5. I just post whatever stupid thoughts enter my head (which are usually not pointless or meaningless, just dumb.) Then, if I said something PARTICULARLY stupid, I'll delete it in the morning.

Grasscity Deals Near You