Now a good time to plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MedicatedWarrior235, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Is now an OK time to plant mature plants (clones) outdoors in central California? If anything I figured I’m a little late but I’d rather that happen than have early flower again and ruin my whole harvest.

2. Sure. Harvest is in October more or less, IIRC.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Im in Central Cali too, the heat is starting up and becoming an issue. Ive read many places that the ideal temps for cannabis is between 85-95 degrees, and where Im at we are getting a heat wave of 103-108s.

Itd be tough to transplant this time of year, but its always worth a shot! Id say just give them lighter, more frequent waterings.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cool. So is it wrong to assume there’s more time for topping and things like that or should I just let ‘em go and do their thing at this point?

5. Training them is fine. You could just let em go at any time, but there's still time for topping, LST, whatever floats your boat. It's best to be done with all that by the time flowering starts, but anything up til then is fine.

• Like Like x 1