Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Novice needs some advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joestud10, Sep 25, 2008.

1. I just picked up 2g for $50 from a delivery service in midtown nyc. I used to smoke a bit in college but that a few years ago. Even then, I wasn't an expert. I hope I didn't get ripped off. Comments...
    0924081633.jpg

0924081633a.jpg

0924081633b.jpg
    sorry for the poor quality of pics. I took it w/ my camera phone. thx

2. the bud looks good and it look like 2 grams. is it dence? i dont think you got ripped

3. :confused: that is the biggest 2 grams ive ever seen..

4. Yeah you got hooked up for living in NYC my friend, looks like some good...
    Keep ordering from this service ;)

5. It's fairly dense. don't have a scale yet, so I'm just eyeballing. But it's definitely dense.

I thought it looked good, but don't really have a basis to make that judgement. And after reading some of the threads on this page I was getting worried. I got all paranoid and hadn't even smoked it yet.

that's a + for the service. I'll know for sure after I smoke it.

Thanks for the help.

6. give us a smoke report:D

7. 2g for 50 is a rip off, but i think you got maybe less then a legit eighth 3.0 looks like it, so yeah if its some fire then your good

8. For 50 bucks, whatever you got there better be some name strain dank. Generally around here I'd end up paying 20 for a g of dank. I know I can get an 8er of northern lights for 55 bucks.

9. 8Gs of Northern Lights for 55? Yeah fucking right. Unless you're stealing from the dealer while he's counting your money then there's no way. You paid about 10$ too much, but it does look like you got more than 2grams.

10. 8er = 8th...reading comprehension

11. #11 Bank404, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
    look like some bright green, you smoke that shit bra?
    delivery service? you can make a call in the phonebook damn NY is crazy.

damn everyone loves to say what they can get shit for when thats not the ? being asked.

12. 50 for 2 gs. I could get 3.5 of NYC Disel for that...

13. No one seems to realize that this man is going through a delivery service, which of course will charge more for the convenience. I've heard of people paying 60-80 for two grams of dank from these services, so 50 for two ain't too bad, regardless of how much everyone else's street connections are. Plus that looks like definitely at least two grams, I'd personally say about 2.5. I'd definitely pay fifty to have that delivered without the risk of janglin' or faggot dealers never callin' you back. It's these services job to deliver the weed, they're not out smokin' with their boys or tryna get some cutty before they get to you. Dealers could be hangin' out in bars or at the club or doing god knows what for hours. So for fifty you get probably more than two grams of really really good looking weed guaranteedingly delivered promptly to your door. Sounds like a deal to me.

14. did you buy a dog?

15. thats such a ripoff

16. I heard stories and remembered that scene from Half Baked. Wasn't sure if it was legit. Had it delivered to my office, so I'm dying get off of work and smoke this

17. damn NY is good shit but I doubt I could use it, since id need more than 2blunts.

you smokin in the bong or glass piece?

18. I'm thinking of picking me up a glass piece at one of these head shops down here. I just got another connect that might be able to get me a quad of some beasters for $80-100, not through the service. but I'll have to drive out to bklyn for that. I got the 2g cuz I hadn't smoked in a while also wanted to try this service out and see if it's worth it.

19. LOL don't know yet. I'm still @ work. Will know tonight