Novice. Have some questions...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Strictly Medical, Feb 25, 2014.

1. So I've recently decided that I'm going to start growing. I've never done this before and don't really have any experience in this field so far. I have been doing research (reading & probably 4 hours of video so far) though.

Basically, I'm in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Closest person is miles away. I have fields, empty rooms, empty buildings, hell, I could even go underground or build a shed, room, or whatever. Not much experience in that either, but my 'partner' does. Here are my questions - 

1. Say I go for 10 plants, what would a rough set up cost be? Just including nutrients, fans, lights, exhaust, etc.

2. I've been looking at some of these grow boxes (like the Cash Crop 3.0 at dealzer). Is this decent, and would it be good to start/learn with? 6 plants at a time doesn't seem bad.

Look forward to hearing from you guys. :)

2. read the stickies in the growers sections, do a lot more reading and research...do the math...

better start with one plant...learn to crawl first, then walk, then run...

3. I started looking over the stickies after I posted (I probably should have done that first).

I'm not exactly the one growing, I'm just providing space, safety and such I suppose. 

Is there any info about what yields could be like with the Cash Crop 3.0?

4. I recommend browsing amazon for books on growing.

5. novices typical of about 1/4-1/2 gram per watt of light used. :bongin:
    experienced growers with a 'dialed in' set up can do 1 gram a watt of light used. :ey:

learn cloning and harvest a few ounces a week :confused_2: