Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nova Scotia Dank *Pics and Review* -14 Gs of Master Kush and 10.5 Gs of Silver Nebula

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by momoiverson, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Yo, haven't made a post in quite sometime but have come across a few nice strains so thought I would share some pictures. We'll get started with the Master Kush.

Master Kush: Hindu Kush x Skunk #1 (Indica)

This stuff is extremely pungent; as soon as I open up the jar the room begins to wreak of skunk/kush (sweet and fuely). There is a slight sweetness that can be detected when breaking up the buds, but for the most part, that dank Kushy/Skunk smell is overpowering. The flavor translates in the same way and is a treat for any Kush lover :smoke: The high is powerful and is strong off the start bud the body buzz creeps hard; take 2-3 rips of this and 30 minutes later you will find yourself glued to whatever piece of furniture your on. The buds are large and covered in dark orange/red hairs with basically no leaf. The largest bud pictured alone weighs 5.3 grams. Overall this was a great batch of Master and made sure to grab an extra 3.5 before he ran out haha. Awesome evening weed for sure.

Silver Nebula: Nebula x Silver Haze (Sativa)

For the most part it just looked like some ultra frost Nebula (which is normally frosty as hell on its own). The smell was very sweet and citrusy with a bit of sourness to it; very reminiscent of Nebula which is a dead giveaway. The haze isn't really found until you taste it; the normal tangy and sweet flavor of Nebula is overshadowed by the classic spicy, woodsy sort of piny haze taste. Honestly, I don't like the flavor as much as classic Nebula, but the sativa buzz on this one is great, and lengthy. The bud is super smooth so taking large rips is no problem. I was definitely happy to come by some good day time smoke as I was using the Master for wake and bakes for a while. Enjoy!

Note: First 4 pics are Master and last 3 are Nebula. Got the half of Master for $110 and the 10.5 of Silver Nebula for $90 ($60/quarter). Time for some stoned Gears :hello:

Attached Files:

2. Some dank nugs, nice!

3. All looks fire. Nice grab

4. Verrrry good-looking buds! Ever do a half-and-half bowl for that hybrid feel?

5. Nova scotia rep east coast canada dawg

6. Thanks, and I love salad bowls but have yet to try mixing these up (thanks for the idea lol). About to get waking and baking on this Silver Nebula. Enjoy the day folks.