Nova FX vs. Magical Butter Machine

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by bmills, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Hi All,

I have been decarbing in the oven and infusing in my magical butter machine for several years. I also have a t-check and have modified my process to maximize the strength of my end product. I average about 10-14mg/ml with my magical butter machine.

Using the same quantities of product with my new Ardent FX has consistently yielded much lower strengths. When testing with FX, my strengths are consistently around 3-4mg/ml.

I feel like I’m wasting my cannabis by using the Ardent, but I’m not sure why this machine that is supposed to be better is producing much weaker end product.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

2. Here’s my T-Check results for comparison.

Attached Files:

3. Welcome to the City.
    Your surprised that a gadget maker in China with wild claims about their machine that can outdo anything fails to live up to the hype?
    Return both machines and get your money back. Both require massive amounts of oil to operate and that is a fail right there.

Think tea and tablespoons of Oil not Cups and Quarts. Sheesh. Ask someone who actually uses Cannabis not somebody selling Electric Kitchen Toys how to make potent oil.

Glass door toaster oven = $20
    Stainless steel cat food dish $2.97
    Mr. Coffee mug warmer $11.49 (Optional)
    [​IMG]
    Done with Kief it is 3mg per Drop. 25 drops to a capsule.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Decarb Kief 240 F for 40 minutes

5 grams of Kief-Hash
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes.
    Done.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]