Notifications on iPhone app not working.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by srfr, Jul 26, 2019.

1. I’ve not been getting iPhone notification (the little bell) since 23rd of June on my iPhone Grasscity app. It’s still working on my desktop! I deleted app, reinstalled and logged in but it still looks the same. I went into the iPhone settings and made sure notifications were on there just in case, which they were. I checked the app settings and found everything disabled! Any suggestions? Screenshot:[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It might be time for an upgrade or something. The person that deals with this is unavailable right now but when he no longer isn't, he'll check it out.

We'll see if others are having the same issues though. Thanks for reporting it.

3. Can you enable them?
    I would think the default would be disabled.

:smoke:

4. Ii didn't even notice that. I just read the post. :p
    Thanks @ICGreen

• Like Like x 1
  5. Enabler!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Unfortunately notifications will not going to work in future. We heard the news that the support for Notifications have been ended. I'll start a poll to see if members will want Tapatalk to stay with no notifications.

7. [​IMG]

I have the same issue with my iPhone 6
    I hope it gets fixed. I’m new here and loving the app, but i can’t keep up with topics without notifications

8. Lizard king had a thread open saying "due to licensing agreements there will be no more notifications on apps." I believe through website though it still works.