Notifications on app still not working

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Apr 21, 2015.

1. I'm sorry to male another thread but the others haven't been answered yet.
    The notifications on the app still don't work. I thought gnik was having that fixed a while ago.
    Is just getting annoying cause noble is my only access. Any idea when we can get this fixed?
    Not to rip y'all or anything though, really appreciate all the ass breaking y'all do here for us. Be easy.

2. Yeah I've cleared everything out.
    Logged out then back in and still don't have a notifications screen.

I get random (late) push notifications through my phone but it doesn't help.

What happened?

3. Apparently no one running this show gives a fuck? Is this even being worked on? Can we get any feedback at all? This is really becoming a pain.

4. I can assure you they do. They are working very hard to fix all issues. Tech is aware of the problem and hopefully it will be fixed soon. I don't know any more details than this...

5. Thanks man, didn't mean to be a dick its just getting frustrating. I know you guys have a huge job running this big ass site.

According to gnik, it's a Tapatalk issue...they are aware of it, and are supposedly working on it...

Unfortunately, we're in a position where all we can do is wait for them to fix their issue...

7. #7 jas43, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    Goddamn tap talks

Muh notifications!

It's an inconvenience but not an important part of my life.

Still annoying

My notifications come 2+ hours late (via push notifications)

8. notifications were working fine then one day they just stopped working. gonna stay updated with this thread. thanks!

9. its been over a year now since notifications completely stopped working on the iPhone app. i think theres been 2 updates now, neither one has fixed the issue.

10. My app still received notifications up until march. now I get nothing, and my email gets them all. No fix for 3 months. Dumb

DUDE WTF IS A SUPER MODERATOR? WTF?  GTFOH?