Noticing stuff while high

Discussion in 'Movies' started by lyfe_junkie94, Dec 12, 2013.

1. So I'm a stoner with no cable. And I have a laptop with old downloaded movies on it so I get by on those. So one day while stoned I and myself watching "21 and over" (pretty funny movie, check it out sometime) but I came across a lot of behind the scenes type of shit. Like I noticed the actors flaws and when they try not laughing at themselves. But the biggest thing I noticed was a small studio audience, like every time a joke or pun was made you can hear a small group of people In the background laughing.it was kinda trippy. So go get high and watch 21 and over, and share with me your experiences. Peace

That's pretty cool man. You notice a lot of extra stuff when you're high.

I noticed my whole life and who I wanted to be. Pretty cool too. 

3. Yea the same here. I learned to live life the way I want too not the way society has written down for me you know?

4. hahaha i hate watching movies stoned because i always end up picking out the flaws of it instead of enjoying it

5. That happens to me only when I watch the outsiders stoned

6. Same for me nickatinaSent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="lyfe_junkie94" post="19148958" timestamp="1386870229"]Yea the same here. I learned to live life the way I want too not the way society has written down for me you know?[/quote]I love your vibe I'm completely with you! I also like how your post has nothing to do with the original. But in a way, by you posting that you're doing what you're saying. Whoa I'm high. :smoke:

8. #8 RedEyesHigh420, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    maybe that's because there actually was an audience and the movie you downloaded was pirated.       [​IMG]

9. Hey i am a 29 year old woman. Just looking for stoner girl friends. .my hubby and I smoke but a majority of our friends don't right now. .always nice to have a like minded person to chat with ;) message me if you are bored or want to chatSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

10. [quote name="lyfe_junkie94" post="19149857" timestamp="1386882549"]That happens to me only when I watch the outsiders stoned[/quote]Amazing movie.

11. ...I am the same, I wanna go to a movie and enjoy it, but blazzed I soon see stuff that is so totally fucking distracting, that often I just quit, as I paid for the seat I wanna hang in their, and get my monies worth, but soon bad acting, falling sets, lights in the background ...actors winking and laughing ...man you are so correct it really pisses me off! ....these producers must really think we are dumb, and yes they are still their when i go back straight ...lol

12. if I end up watching a movie stoned, the way its absorbed is quite different.  Audio and visually the movie is enhanced but my comprehension is a bit distorted

then later on down the road, I may come back and watch it sober.  The movie feels fresh and I begin to understand things I didnt realize before.  Almost like seeing it for the first time

Sure it has alot to do with the type and quality of the movie. 

13. I can watch a movie 100 times sober and then watch it once while baked and it's like i notice a ton of different things that i never noticed before.

14. EXACTLY!! Same here