Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

noticable differences between wetter and drier weed...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hashuana, Jun 30, 2013.

1. explain this please 

2. Wet weed:
    -Better to roll with
    -Looks "bigger" than it actually is
    -harder to break up by hand/scissors

Dry Weed:
    The opposite

3. Wetter weed is also harsher

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yeah dry weed is annoying to roll with.... 

5. #5 aPersonUponaHill, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
    Wet weed, you are getting less than you should, it is harder to light, the trichomes are uncured and thus you are not getting the full effect,  it can mold, it doesnt have its right and full smell, and I could go on but I would like to smoke weed today at some point.

Oh...for dry weed, it wins. No bad comments.

6. except for when its too dry happend to me ones it was really bad...

7. Actually, the dryer the weed, the harsher it is.

8. when I have wet weed it seems to me that the wetter it is the more heavy chlorophyll taste and burn from the hits.

9.  thats cuz wet weed is usually uncured. I dont want bone dry weed, just the perfect moisture levels and a good cure

10. Yea, neither dry or wet weed is good. The best buds are usually a nice balance of the two.