Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nothing to Smoke With

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by quasimoto, Dec 18, 2008.

1. I don't have a piece at my house right now.. water bottle my only option to smoke with? I got some purple stuff.

2. Grab a 12oz soda/beer can and turn it into a pipe. It's a good last ditch effort

3. you can make a pipe out of a pen if you have the patience

4. I say if you're going to do it, do it right.

We made a 4 chamber bong out of gatorade bottles, athletic tape, a pair of scissors, and tin foil.

We also made a 2 chamber out of an Aunt Jemima bottle with the same materials plus saran wrap.

5. Nah dude, what you can do is called a "knife hit". You take two big knives, preferably meat cleavers and put the blades on the stove and let them heat up alot and then you put the weed on top of one the knives and then you take the other knife and put it on top of the other knife, squishing the weed and vaporizing it, just make sure you hit hard and hit the right spot. Oh yeah, putting the weed on the edge of the blade helps, of coarse.

6. Get a tiny socket wrench thing, then you can make a simple bong, one hitter, waterfall, up to you.

7. what the hell man? i don't think i've ever heard of that way.

8. Nope. The best homemade pipe to smoke out of is a potato for sure. I always carve one out of the potato by carving a square on top with a sharp knife and carving down wards.
    Then carve a mouthpiece by carving inward and making a square shape. Meet it up with the other hole on top. Then make a carb and meet it up to the middle. Then take one of the square pieces or (a similar shape) of the potato and poke holes into it. this will be you're screen.
    It works great.

or you can do the same with an apple, orange, banana, etc..

9. I've never actually tried it, but I heard it hits pretty hard. My friends are always coming up with different ways of smoking but they have so much money it doesn't even matter to them. They smoke my broke ass out every night lol

10. Apple pipe. :) Easy to make, disposable, eatable. Perfect.

11. Or you could always make a peace pipe out of PVC and a socket. Pretty much just drill a hole on the pvc pipe and melt the hole big enough to put the socket in then use one end to hit and the other end as a carb. It hits like a shotgun because all the smoke builds up in the pipe and then when you open up the other end and inhale hard, it'll hit you like a train.

12. the first time i smoked i just took an apple and poked 3 holes in it, 1 for the bowl, 1 for the mouth piece and 1 for the carb. its as easy as 1,2,3 and you can eat the apple after when your stoned :D

13. can make a steamroller out of a paper towel tube with a hole punched in the side, you can use a nut or tin foil as a bowl

14. why are people talking about all these complex devices to smoke out of but nobody even says anything about a simple tin foil pipe??? Just get a peice of tin foil and a pen and roll the tin foil around the pen, bend the rolled tin foil into a pipe and you have yourself a pipe. Its the easiest thing ever to make.

15. haha your serious? not only will you get high, but you will also get cancer from smoking tinfoil. thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard of. use your brain now :rolleyes:

16. To the op, i would suggest that u avoid the tinfoil/alluminum can, as there are some studies that it leads to alzheimers and while many debate it.. i wouldnt risk it. Also avoid pvc pipes, i remember reading about some bad stuff on those that come off when heated.. Apple pipe is the easiest i think. Hotknives are a fun experience. Though just try holding the bud and light it while its in your fingers.. i always wanted to try that. but really just go buy some papers..

17. yeah if you want to get lockjaw. tin foil = very bad for you.

18. 1. Your not smoking tin foil, your smoking weed.
    2. Its a temporary thing to use when your in a jam. Not a primary piece.

Before you bash me for suggesting a common old skool way of smoking, learn some facts. Yes there is byproducts being produced when smoking with tin foil, but you'd have to smoke out of tin foil for a very long time to see any side effects from it. Using tin foil once every blue moon is perfectly safe no matter whatever anyone says about it. People have been doing it since the 60's dude.

19. I'm fucking smoking shisha out of a homemade bong as I type this. It's so easy to make smokeable items. If you're concerned about harmful shit, then just use an apple.