Nothing to Smoke Today Because.....

Discussion in 'General' started by TLF1088, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I had about a gran and a half left yesterday. I'm in a tight spot for money so once that was gone it was going to be at least a month before I could pick anything else up.
    I figured I had enough for yesterday and today. Then, right before I smoked yesterday I decided to make a firecracker. I used about .8, then smoked what I had left and waited for the firecracker to kick in. Unfortunately even though I followed everything exactly I didn't feel anything from the firecracker.

I should have stuck with my original plan and I could be smoking what I had left right now and listening to some music.

Oh well, guess I'll find something productive to do.

2. man that sucks. ive never tried firecrackers, being that im allergic to peanuts, peanut butter, etc. id smoke you out if you lived in oakland, that just sucks when you try something new instead of going with your original plan and it fails. i know that feeling.

3. Lol... Dude if not smoking for a single day is hard for you... Its gunna be hell as soon as something comes up like dealer out of town, out of money, etc.\

Edit: read it again, never mind about that. That fucking sucks dude.

4. Hey man, I've heard good things of using Nutella in place of peanut butter. It's a hazelnut spread, I don't know if you would be allergic to that or not.

OP, that sucks. Too bad the firecracker didn't work.

5. I guess you didn't actually read my post huh?

6. take it easy buddy.

7. #7 Wrecked, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Chill out dude, read the edit.

And no I didnt read your post. Being a lazy stoner I just guess what its about by the title.

8. Sorry to hear, I'd get you high if I could.
    Work out, run or do push ups and sit-ups so when you do get weed you'll get real high..
    Nothin like a fat blunt after a good work out!

9. Sorry I came off as harsh.

10. i think everyone can understand if you came off harsh, you used the rest of your bud on something that did nothing for you. thats shitty.

11. I wish I could smoke you up man :(

12. Word. I'd smoke ya out too, OP. It can suck not having ganja when you feel like gettin blazed. I'm always down to help a toker in need.
    :smoke:

13. I wish all you guys could smoke me up too haha.

Oh well, I should have some cash in another month or so to pick up. This will be the longest I've gone without smoking in a while, fucking economy. To top it all off I'm just waiting for my boss to tell me I'm getting laid off. I know it's coming in the next couple months.

14. you could use that month off from smoking to spend time looking for some other job opportunities. just a suggestion.

15. I'm in college and found a part time job that pays 11 an hour. I'm not going to do much better than that, at least for now and in my area.