Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nothing to smoke outta... dont even wanna burn

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rap, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Im sittin here chillin with like a half O but i dont even have any rellos, i lost my pipe a few nights ago, no papers.. i could make a socket pipe but that ruins the sesh for me... this sucks... need ideas... no i cant go buy rellos right now the age is 19 in my state and all my buddies are at work :(

2. find a headshop since you're 18 i doubt they'll card you for blunt wraps if you like that type of shit

3. bible papers or plastic bottle and tin foil

4. Fruit pipe. Savour the unique flavour

5. i guess but the banks closed today, ive got no money on me, id have to sell some of my stash and im tierd of nigg@s tellin me to hook it up makes me wanna rob them

6. ill try this maybe lol

7. im sure you can find things around your house to make something out of.

8. Just wait. You're not a crackhead. Ask a buddy to stop by a gas station and get you some papers or blunt wraps and see if he'll drop them off on his way home, or just do what you always do to get wraps/papers.

Waiting a few hours will make you enjoy it more.

I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but its the truth.

9. Thanks for the terrible idea.

Op Use an apple.

Easy to make and hits pretty damn good.

edit or make a quick gravity bong. all you need is a 2l pop bottle and a socket.

10. haha im sure it can be annoying and even then thats not really a good idea but yea take the day and smoke some herb out of that fruit pipe. now i want to make one

11. yea yea and no im not fucking with tin foil i used to do that shit when i was a youngin but im prob gonna wait lol

12. Or do this. I didn't suggest it because you said you could make a socket pipe, but that would ruin it, meaning you didn't want to smoke out of anything sketchy, right?

Which I completely understand. I have times where I could blaze, but I don't have papers, and I don't want to resort to making a bottle bong or using an apple.

13. Make a gravity or waterfall bong. Instead of using aluminum foil, stick a socket or metal bowl piece through the bottle cap.

14. I would use an apple pipe. They hit nice and taste pretty good. Or you could make a pop can bowl, but I really wouldn't reccomend that haha.

15. made a apple pipe dudes.... im fuckin stoned listin to weezer lol

16. if any of your family smokes cigs, just make a spliff

roll the cigarette between your fingers till all the tobacco comes out and insert finely ground herb

two step process gets you faaaaded

17. yea i did this yesterday i smoke cigs but i hate wasting my newports :(

18. What state are you in that it's seriously 19+ to buy tobacco products?..

19. you're still a youngin.

20. alabama