Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I read that you need to keep the area clean and anything that contacts the fluids draining needs to be cleaned .
    Boils can spread through contact , I never knew this.
    So If you are still squeezing the pus out wear surgical gloves and toss them. I had my wife wear them and wash with alcohol when done to be safe.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I have been scrubbing with hibicleans for a month

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. Some boils are just infected hairs that form deep inside and take a long time to come to the surface (head) like a pimple.
    But due to being so deep they fill with more white blood cells to attack the infection, hence more puss to drain off.
    Was it a woman doctor who lanced it? LOL
    I had to go in for a rectal short scope not long ago, I just assumed I would get a man and when doc walked in with the nurse I was like OK ready for a show Ladies LOL

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. No a man lol

• Like Like x 4
  6. Imagine How I felt when I had to lay on my side spread eagle for two very attractive women scoping my ass with my wife by my side, My big balls were swinging and I was praying not to get hard LOL. The Doc had 3 fingers up in me feeling around
    Stimulating to say the least.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Asked for an 8th of hash my plug did me 4.6 hell fucking yeah over a gram of free hash :hello::hello:

IMG_20180517_141940.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nah man I can get weed easily I just prefer hash because it lasts me longer gets me more stoned & stops my pain better then weed

+ It's also cheap as fuck I just paid £15 for 4.6gs if I was to get weed I'd of only got 2gs for the same price

I do buy weed now & again but only a gram or two at a time

• Like Like x 5
  9. Good morning all will be back later go to regain my appetite from reading backwards!!
    Good luck puff!

• Like Like x 6
  10. That sounds more likr a crazy dream lol

• Like Like x 4
  11. Yah i dont blame u. I want to get a rosin press. Smoke too much flower

• Like Like x 3
  12. Back in the Day i always preferred the taste of Hash over weed
    Now I like weed

• Like Like x 6
  13. See if my gorrila or 3 bears can get me high with a bowl. I chase it like a crackhead. Smoke ot like cigarettes

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I do like both If I was working I'd be buying weed by the Half's again & hash by the ozs :smoking:

Hash is better for smoking in public for me because it doesn't smell as much as weed does :laughing:

What did you start out on Stiggy? Hash or weed I started on the hash when I was a 15 y/o billy:roflmao::roflmao:

• Like Like x 5
  15. Damn I wish I could smoke weed like cigarettes I don't think I'd smoke tobacco then lmao

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. When I start harvesting I'm quitting smoking and vaping just going straight green!!

• Like Like x 5
  17. Some guy posted about how much you guys smoke a week and I put an ounce and one guy was like oh my God that's crazy that's $10,000 your addiction I'm like yeah if you're buying it why do you think I grow I grow an ounce for about ten bucks so what's the big deal

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. ok i got it all done time for mo tea and j's..long way to go but the plots are gonna be cool when i'm done 000_7554.JPG 000_7553.JPG 000_7555.JPG lo

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Weed
    The weed back then rocked, was never very budded like it is now But it did make me see things, and the smell was so dam good
    Now most weeds smell the same and don't get me seeing things LOL.
    I loved Thai stick we use to get. Sticky icky for sure and the best taste I remember

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Sampling a little sour d i started curing 2 weeks ago. Wish i had better taste buds. I can taste the 3 bears skunkyness. But i run of the mill weed tastes the same

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.