Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good morning.

Sips coffee, eyes everyone over the rim. Been getting a lot of fresh meat up in here.
    That's good EM, slinky, n I were getting bored. Now where's the checklist..... Gotta make sure the mustard can be cut. Anal thermometer, check, stethoscope, check, seman injector... Wtf EM must be up to something . *whistles*

Sent from my pet rock.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. My balls are about to smell like Beckham going to shower now lmao

• Like Like x 5
  3. Rim? Rimming lmao

• Like Like x 4
  4. Damn do what me & @STIGGY do, whack your nuts in some Jack Daniels that'll sort you out

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Morning Degenerates:wave:

• Like Like x 5
  6. i still can't do links however if you google sandals frm black panther it goes there directly

• Like Like x 5
  7. Brews you keep puttuin that stuff on yer junk you will end up like Papa

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Um...ow.. Mine are larger and higher up, so I don't necessarily know the same pain and attachment you XY's have, but I can give you a definitely synpathetic Ow.

• Like Like x 6
  9. saw a Ozzy vid of him live in japan on stage doing crazy train with this little girl about 8 or 10 just shredding it on guitar, got her act together with her zoot suit chain..little jeff beck haircut playin thru wall of amps wit the big boyz...i was thinkin after seeing her act of all the time spent on vid games by Brews and co..that little girl is going places PS4 will nvr take you

• Like Like x 6
  10. Okay. Seriously. Don't have the same equipment, but I am seriously cringing on your behalf.

• Like Like x 6
  11. Ssssshhhhhhh. Don't read the rest of the list out loud. Pretty sure I have the voice modulators set to the right frequency, finally. Did you want your suit in vinyl or leather?

• Like Like x 5
  12. i've been watchin instructional vids gettin advice i didn't hv avail 50 yrs ago...kids are the teacher evrybdy under 25 and they are good..damm good..sorta daunting

• Like Like x 5
  13. Lmao I need to buy some more I've only got half a bottle left that's like another 4 washes of my balls :laughing:

• Like Like x 4
  14. you can get toxic shock..rare these days but it does happen

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lol leather of course!!!

Sent from my pet rock.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Lol brews is a woman I knew it!

Sent from my pet rock.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Oh look I found the fuschia fire extinguisher ... Huh why did we do that again?

Sent from my pet rock.

• Like Like x 4
  18. leather stains..vinyl doesn't

• Like Like x 6
  19. But it puts the lotion on the skin...

Sent from my pet rock.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  20. I am iron man

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.