Nothing special... My work. Just for fun...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Hazieview, Dec 6, 2004.

1. I like to be creative sometimes, but my favorite is getting on the computer and twisting up any cartoon image u throw at me. I just think it's fun to see cartoons enjoying themselves while the kids aint watchin, kind of like me! :hippie:

I call this one Indo Nintendo or Nintendosia.
    [​IMG]

This one is just Sponge Bob and his friends (check out the new title)
    [​IMG]

2. I did not make this video but I love pitbulls and I think this video is a masterpiece! The person that created this video deserves an award or some shit! Whoever made this video I have a fat sack waiting for you!
    Click here for the Pitbull Video: http://fs5.deviantart.com/f/2004/296/f/a/pitflashfinal2.swf

One of my drawings. I think the person that made that video might like this picture I drew a while back.
    Just Clownin' Around!
    [​IMG]

3. i like how luigi looks all lit up!! lol

4. That's sweet dude.

5. Thanks for the props guys. If yall wanna see any other cartoon characters all trippy just let me know. This was a special request. It's not the best but I gave it a shot.
    [​IMG]
    did you notice the pot plants? U know Link only toaks the good shit!!! hahaha:smoke:

6. Dude that is sick man. Thanks for doing that for me man. I'm really high just packed a huge bowl. But, hey if you wanted to modify that one a little more, it would be cool if there was shrooms all around in the grass and like the sky was hazy or something.

7. I dont know much about shrooms but I thought it might go a little something like this...
    I really couldn't do anything to the sky, everthing I tried just didn't look right.. any sugestions?
    [​IMG]

8. No idea, I'm not much of an artist, but it would be sick if you wanted to do another one for me. Just IM me, or post here.

9. Nice Hazie, nothing's better than Link and Zelda getting high after battling evil forces. Nice work

10. LOLOL
    i really love the spongebob and the zelda. looks like you really captured exactly what every stoner feels what it would be like if those characters/shows smoked

11. I will do any picture for anybody! I Love customizing pictures.
    Post the cartoon picture, give me a minute, and I will show you the TRUE LIFE of a cartoon!
    Another special request....
    "Resident Evil"
    (dont forget to scroll over --------->)
    [​IMG]
    Whoever VOTED for this Thread I REALLY appreciate it! If you like what you see please
    vote! I didn't even know you could vote!!! Thanks! More to come...

This one I did just for fun. To me I just see Daphne as a Coke head, not a smoker....
    Scooby DOOBY Doo!
    [​IMG]

12. Hahaha, Daphne looks completely tweaked out. Nice job on the cartoon editing. I like the spongebob one aswell.

13. You're awesome Hazieview! I have been trying to find someone to fix a pic of Taz for me.

Could you change this one to say Cannabis Corner on the sign? Cannabis on one and corner on the other part of the sign. And replace the paint brush with a joint and do whatever else you want to it? And change the yellow to green? That would be very cool!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Here are two special requests of Link and Taz

Look at Links life... Ever had your life level up to HIGH??? Just get to the bong level! lol
    [​IMG]

Taz is just a little bad but we know it's all good!
    [​IMG]

15. It looks awesome Hazieview! I love it! Thank you so much for doing it. :D

16. No problem dude it's my pleasure. Anyone else want a picture? If you want a couple more I'll do 'em.

17. ya luigi is just chillin there..

mario is all pissed reminds me of this kid when ever i smoke with him he gets violent and punches you.. dont like smoking with him

luigi is better to blaze up with

wait im blazed dont think that made sense sorry

18. ya man I have one that I would love for you to do.

I would love to see everyone from the Family Guy hitting a bong or something
    hahahah

or maybey the simpsons would be awsome also

thanks

:smoke:
    blaze a j

19. I didn't really take my time on this one but I thought I needed to get the Simpsons on here ASAP soooo.... here's a taste of what's to come....
    [​IMG]

20. I edited the title of tom and jerry and to me it looks like it was almost suppose to be the way I drew it. To me it looks like Jerry is holding a joint and pointing at it like he was asking tom, "wanna hit?"

Thought it was kind of cool. Laterz!

[​IMG]