Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nothing like good ol' Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by redeyeguy_KIO, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Smoked a few enormous spliffs of this stuff with a friend today. Got realllllly high. Amazing taste, and the overall effect is a long lasting, euphoric high with a very pleasant and tingly body buzz. I feel good smoking this stuff, although it can make you terribly drowsy if you overdo it. Great stuff. 9/10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bubba Kush is one of the most pleasant indicas I have dealt with. Great buy. :hello: :smoking:

2. crazy how different that bubba looks than the bubba i get :confused:

are there any purple hues in it at all? I always see at least a tiny amount of purp in my bubba

looks dank nonetheless :metal:

3. Yeahhh buddy I LOVE bubba.

And agreed with above, my bubba has gentle purple hues (you can see my thread with it if you view my started threads).

4. nice pickup! can ya'll tell me if my bud looks alright? picked it up 2 days ago. havent had a chance to smoke it yet :(

imgur: the simple image sharer

5. @floridasmoker99 you're bud looks good, @OP i'm happy for ya man, looks like a nice dank nug!

6. You probably have Pre-98 Bubba Kush like I do, has a lot more purple in it. Personally I like the Pre-98 better but that Bubba Kush looks dank.

7. Yeah, there really isn't much or any purple on my Bubba. The bud, however, has an extremely healthy, vibrant, light green to it, along with A LOT of trichomes. Looks exceptionally well grown.

8. I just picked up a half oz of Bubba. Really awesome smoke! hope you enjoy it!

9. I'm smoking this stuff again tonight with a side of dark chocolate truffles (covered in cocoa powder) and some oolong tea.

I'm on some health shit right now, and weed is included. You gotta do it right.