Nothing is working

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Theo_1989, Jan 22, 2019.

1. So I’m not sure what is wrong with my plant at first I thought it was nute burn but I’m after flushing it with phd water 3 times now and still not rebounding seems to be getting worse does anyone have any idea what I could do the fix her? IMG_3103.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nothing worked with mine, I was in the same boat. 1/2 cup bone meal mixed in top layer of soil and water. I swore it was cal/mag or pH but it was phosphorus deficiency. It's taken a week but mines perking back up finally but she still has a ways to go. Never hurts to look into it.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3. #3 Digger, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    Look's a lot like a Zinc deficiency to me, burnt tip's and light green + dark green veining.

KRuFnY4-1022x1024.jpg
    rnYHUeY.jpg

It's crash time for us in oz, hope this find's you well...

4. Flushed 3 times? And what would you consider flushing?

What’s your media? Pot size? What are you feeding and how much ppm? What are you adjusting your ph to?

What is your rooms temps and humidity?

5. Five gallon smart pot been flushing with 1.5 litres of phd water to 6.3. Medium is FFHF. Room temps are 29c to 22c. Humidity at 45.

6. And you’re getting run off with 1.5l of water? I’ve never used FFHF looks like there isn’t much perlite in there.
    Are you letting the pot dry out between watering? Are you sure that soil doesn’t require any additional fertilizer?

I would be tempted to let it dry out and then throw it in your bath tub and flush with maybe 2 gallons so 8L of water at 6.3ph. Water slowly with those smart pots otherwise it just drains out the sides and it’s not doing anything. When you’re done the thing should weigh a ton and then let it dry out for 3 or 4 days atleast until it’s fairly light again

7. Yea I have been going about flushing all wrong and there is quite a bit of perlite in the soil it’s juat the stuff on top kinda floated around and gathered under my canopy. So after I flush and let it dry out for what I’m thinking will take 4 days, do you think I should treat her for zinc deficiency. And also how would I feel her zink?

8. Don’t treat with anything just flush and give it a week and watch the new growth then decide if it’s better.

You may want to consider starting to feed it but I have no experience with the soil you’re using.

9. So flushed my plants last night runoff was 5.45ph did three of my plants and this morning they look like brand new plants they loved the flush very much it’s crazy the difference it mad thanks a lot everyone much appreciated.

10. So when I flushed the water was kinda green should I have kept flushing until the water coming out the bottom is clearer.

11. It’s been a day after flushing and some of the new growth tips are still turning brown. Should I flush again or wait a few more days to see how the new growth is?

12. If the pots still wet there isn’t much you can do until it drys out. Be patient. Post some pics

13. K I will give them a few days then post some pics.