Nothing but Water

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Grouchy, Aug 3, 2017.

1. So I've got two CFL's per plant. Am I good for lighting?

• Like Like x 1
  2. this little lady started in a windowsill for a eeek or two and then under a 9w led at like 4" for another week or two. about to do some major lst to this bitch

1502335246557-1980433614.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hell yea I can't wait to get some voodoo LST shit going on and squat this m'fer haha

4. Got it. Thank you very much for the tip. Much appreciated.

5. Hey guys, not much growth recently most likely because of very limited access to light. May also be working on growing those roots. She's been under my bed for a while, approximately 7 days without consistent lighting. Moving into my permanent residence tomorrow and will get everything set up. Looks like she got a new friend...or enemy, is this a plant-eating bug? If not I'll keep it around. Won't kill what ain't harming me.
    [​IMG]

7. Hey guys some shrooms popped up out of nowhere are they harmful? Thanks for the help
    [​IMG]

8. Nice, I've had those before. You must of picked up some spores from somewhere. Mine came in on some horse manure compost. I think you should probably dump them, but they will probably reappear. I know that they really enjoy a damp environment. Maybe under your bed is perfect for growing shrooms.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Given how I had to start this plant and the week of darkness, I'm impressed with how healthy it appears to be. I've done nothing but water and occasionally turn the light out to give it a 4-6hr break. Will have it set on a timer once my grow tent arrives. Thinking about getting a 2x2x3 grow tent and then starting my second plant. What method do people use to have two different light cycles in one grow box? [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. S
    spextrum King LEDs are the way to go! Low heat water proof and over 2 grams per watt with very high resin production. Full spectrum like the sun.Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights | Spectrum King LED

Attached Files:

11. I would get two separate grow tents as it's not possible to run two light schedule in one tent.

12. She aint looking too good, got some brown spots and stuff. Think it may be because I underwatered recently. Forgot about it for 4 or 5 days because of school and shit worth a lot more than the plant lol. Will hopefully regain health soon, may need nutes? Top two leaves look good though.

13. Just plant it in some soil dude. Don't over complicate this - that's where trouble starts.

Edit: man, I seriously need to look at dates and continue reading before I open my mouth lol!

Good luck OP.
    J

14. Well haven't posted in a while because I thought she was a gonner. Checked on her for the first time in a few days to see this. Starting to give off a smell. I still need to finalize a permanent box setup, it's feeding off a ceiling light with two CFL's plugged into a splitter.[​IMG]

15. I have a plant Thats 2 months old that i only water. Never gave her anything else.

• Like Like x 1
  16. treat that thing like a crop and not like a house plant. Light from a ceiling fan? Come on bud.

17. For me it's a houseplant. I'm just doing it for fun, not for maximizing output. Also, just started a clone in a water bottle.
    [​IMG]
    how to upload a photo on fb

18. O.k. cool. Didnt realize it was elevated. Good luck with the clone bro! I have 5 going right now

• Like Like x 1
  19. Images aren't attaching for some reason. Changed the setup because she was growing too close to the ceiling. Looks like a fire hazard but is actually very stable and it's an open area that won't build heat either. This will work for flower too now because now I can hook up my timer. Can't wait to switch to flower.