nothern lights stealth grow

Discussion in 'Security' started by WolfRascal420, Jun 13, 2011.

1. hey anyone grown nothern lights and can tell me the like final height and the smell during flowering and drying , its going to be a closet grow , im going to be using 4.5 gallon pot with schultz potting soil , flat white painted carboard box ,schultz all purpose liquid plant food , 26w cfl , 6500k for veg 2700k for flowering , could anyone tell me if these things would be decent for growing 1-2 plants? :bongin::hippie::smoking:thanks $\/\/3[}

2. Get a smaller Pot to have a smaller plant. Get a 3 gallon or a 2.5 or maybe even a 2 gallon pot to keep her small. Keep nutrients to a minimum to reduce smell (even though Northern Lights has a very weak smell). And your definitely going to want to have more than one 26wat cfl. Thats rediculious to just have one 26 watter. your gonna wanna get at least 4 6500ks and 2 2700ks 42 watters. Veg them under The 4 6500ks then flower them under the 2700ks and at least 2 of the 6500ks, more if you can fit.

3. ive read countless times northern lights is one of the most un-stinky plants around 2/10 on the smelloscale

always invest in a scrubber just incase

4. Yuup, I grew 2 Northern lights indoors and 14 Northern lights outdoors. Definitely not stinky at all, Its kind of rediculious how much of a difference there is in NL than in other strains. The first strain i ever grew was Afghan Kush and holy shit, within the second week of flowering it completely stunk up my house. Northern lights, i had nothing to mask the smell and i could very very lightly smell it only in my room the last week of flowering.

5. put it this way my plant is about 3 weeks old in veg and is in my backyard i can smell it from my drive way and my backyard is about an achre so even though its less smelly they still smell

6. i kno i just wrote it like that i would ofcourse have more:smoking: so from what i hear NL seems pretty ghud thanks for the help

7. ya your gonna want to get more cfls.. get something like 3 42w 6500k and 3 26w 6500k and also like 2 2700k.... try to aim to get the 42w ones cuz u can keep those a little further away than the 26w and get better penetration...

put it this way

when i veg my plants indoors before putting outside i use

2 42w cfl 2700k

5 23w cfls 6500k

1 45 w 6500k

4 42w 6500k

i also try to spread the cfls arouuund the entireplant not just over top makes a big diffrence with cfls