Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nothern lights or white widow

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kevinmc00, Mar 24, 2006.

1. I have experiance with both, and I say NL hands down. To me the NL killed the white widow. I know they were grown properly and are real because I am very good friends with the grower and he grew both the half oz's of each I bought. Mixing them was awsome though, but between the two I perfer NL.

2. i've only had NL and it was amazing, but widow seems to be the top dog

3. Did he get too stoned to tell us what he decided? :smoke:

4. well, the real question is if its official...then the NL will be a KNOCK out 10 count(makes me remeber the infamous NL I got a long time ago, stored away forever in my gallery), WW will be on the other hand....well just not all indica, so get ready:D not quiet sure how to explain it.

5. Isnt Northern lights an indica strain not a sativa? I always thought it was at least hehe :confused:

What did you chose btw :confused:

6. Well from what I read I wanted to get the Northern lights cuase I like a up high rather than a lazy high. However the deal got mixed around and changed and now im geting a 1/4 of white widow. It wasnt my choice the other people that are buying (im getting a quarter of the QP they are buying) said they wanted white widow so whatever. Next time im definalty gona try to get Northern Lights
    thanks for all the help much appreciated

7. I like Northern Lights more.
    Are you sure that's really what you can get, though?
    'Cuz, if not...I'd eye and smell it out...
    Maybe take a few test tokes?
    >.<

8. make sure to post some pics when you get it

9. ill try to post some i think im getting tomorow

10. white widow...best strain i've smoked

11. just to update I still havnt goten it, the dealer lost his phone or something idk hopefully today or tomorow

12. smoke it all, the white is the way!1

13. well it took about a week but i finally got and its the best looking bud ive ever encountered. My quarter is 3 big ass nugs with crazy red hairs and is white with crystals, wish i could post a picture but no camera right now. The guy said it would knock me on my ass and be careful. Im gona load a really small bowl tonight and see how it goes

14. Northern lights doesnt really have much of an aroma or a flavor to it so if flavor is important to you then go with White Widow but if you really can't decide just buy a quarter of each.

15. I say go with NL it has a better taste overall and a great funny-as-shit high that it gives you. White widow is very potent and can tend to make you overhigh and not as funny