Note to co-worker: do or dont ?

Discussion in 'General' started by BabyToker, Jun 9, 2006.

1. There's this chick I work with who seems pretty cool, but I was a dumbass and jumped to conclusions about her before I really knew her. I didn't really give her a chance. Granted, she wasn't all that nice to me either - she was civil, but I was just really cold towards her. Anyway so I wrote her this short note just sayin I'm sorry for bein a bitch and if there's any beef between us that I hope we can get past it. Is that a stupid idea? I feel weird, but I'm too much of a loser with confrontational issues to say anything to her face.

2. You got nothing to lose. Go for it.

In my experience, having a pleasent work environement and getting along with co-workers go a long way to enjoying your job.

3. Just talk to her, thats kinda weird giving her a letter like that.

4. Explain in the letter your nervous about confronting her about it and you feel more comfterable writing a letter about the issue.

Id do it.

5. yeah i agree at least if i got a letter from a coworker it'd be weird but that's just me...either she's a bitch or she's not the only way to find out is by talking to her most people will be nicer to you if you give them a chance...confrontations are necessary at times