Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not Your Typical Drug Test Question (Summer Job)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mjf2294, May 10, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I know how much rage everyone developed and I know that other topics like this are stickied but I'd like some reassurance from someone in 2014 rather than an old topic. Anyway, I defnitely will not pass a drug test that I am scheduled for a summer job on the 21st. This is where I am getting tested (http://www.industrialmedical.com/services.php). If you click under the 'Hiring New Employees' tab, it says your typical test blah blah blah. But it also says a dipstick urinalysis. This is just a job for the summer and its pretty much a job where I am getting paid to recycle boxes, clean up around the factory, etc. It's also only available for college kids, which I am. I have a huge amount of anxiety, because my dad was saying he thinks its a hair test but A) Its a summer job and B) It even says on the website its a dipstick urinalysis. So am I crazy or are they going to conduct a urinalysis?

Also the second part of my question:
    in the case I actually go to the test, do they watch you or just put you in a bathroom? I plan on buying the product "Monkey Whizz" to sneak my friends urine in. It comes with a temperature gauge and a heating pad which you have to open up and put on the back of the bag before the test starts. I need some tips though. A) $12.50/hr job, so should I just say fuck it and order the "Monkey Whizz" bag? B) It's a drug screen, but it says list any medications you have taken in the last 6 weeks and why. I currently take Ritalin but why six weeks? Could anything like pills really show up that far back?

Sorry to post a fucking book and asking this question for the 10000000th time but I wanna be safe! Thank you

2. There is absolutely no way that your going to get a hair test.

Most places dont watch you. Ive taken many drug tests for jobs, ive always used quick fix and its always worked for me.
    I would say if you feel confident enough to  just get a cheap knee brace from walmart for like 3.50 and slid it up around your thigh your golden, and the best part is no loud painful ducktape. Trust me, once you use the knee brace technique youll never do it any other way.

if not, then get the monkey wiz thing, that way your basically assured passing the test, especially if its real pee.

The only place they ever watched me actually urinate was once during juvenile probation years ago.

good luck

3. I remember going in for an interview once and they offered me the job and were like "okay were gunna piss test you now though" and they called the front desk and they were out of drug tests! so i had to drive to the other sister facility nearby (nursing homes) and take it there. I had fake piss but it was in my car so them running outta drug tests was the luckiest thing that could have possibly happened.

passed. then went in for a physical after being hired, and when i got there the guy hands me this cup, and is like ok pee in this. heart starts thumping. i tell him i already took the test, and he tells me its just a test to make sure my kidneys are leaking any sugar. it really was too. funny story i guess.