Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not Working

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Charabisgirl, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Newbie here. I've lived in WA since December and yasterday was the fist time I stepped in a Pot store. Actually I went to 2. I don't like the smell of it buning so I thought I would try some edibles. I was sold an HD Kronic cookie, HD Kronic sativa, HD Kronic Ibdica, HD Kronic CB something (don't remember, and Magic Kitchen chewees. I ate the cookie and fell asleep but I think it was because I didn't sleep hardly at all the niight before. I tried a dropper and a half of th stavia tonic and several chewees. Nothing. I haven't smoked marijuana in over 6 years so it can't be tolerence. Did I get sold crap? I;m thinking I might try vaping next but right now I blew all my free money on this crap. Plus vaping still has that oder. What am I doing wrong?

2. Edibles are best taken 2hrs after a small fatty meal. Like a big hand full of nuts. This will prevent first pass metabolism. Is the tincture glycerine?

3. Yes, I think the tintures are glycerine.

4. free money?