Not working sucks!

Discussion in 'General' started by kushMan89, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Damn man. That's pretty harsh. YOu just gotta have hope. Youll get another job.

2. i had been looking for a job for like 5 months then i finally said fuck it and took a job at mc.donalds.....well that lasted like a month fuck that there's no point in me working full time and still not making any money, all my money was gone on pay day and i still couldn't afford everything so i quit cause it wasn't even worth it.

job hunting sucks tho, my boyfriend just got a new job, and it makes me feel crappy staying home all day. but i just clean and do house shit so i guess it works.

finding a job sucks tho cause you apply and apply and apply then call them and call them and they always give you the run around or say there hiring next week or they will call you, just tell me your not gonna call me and cut the bullshit.

3. Exactly! I hate how they just yank yer chain. I would rather have them be strait up and say, we don't need anyone right now or something. Rather than have me waste my precious job hunting time to fill out an application that's just gonna be thrown out when i walk out the doors.

4. what i do sometimes is that i hand it to some one and get the managers name. and the assistant manager. then i weasle my way in by asking when the hiring manager is gonna be in next. then i walk in about an hour after he is supposed to show up. i tell him yeah i have an appointment with so and so about an interview.

they be like oh i never expected that, no one told me. then i say well it looks like you need some new help after all then dont you. thats only worked once out of the 4 or 5 times i tried it. but its always fun to fuck with them back.

5. You guys need to buck up and use your college degrees to your advantage.

Yeah, I know it is hard but don't settle. Don't settle for a fast food job if that's not what you want.

6. Alot of people don't have degrees.