Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not weed related BUT...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fuzzybutt, Jan 11, 2012.

1. I'm 22 and was wondering, is that too old to get a Mohawk? Currently I have this weird Julius Caesar thing going on? Any opinions?

Attached Files:

2. uuuhhhhhhh...:hide:

3. [quote name='"jrw420"']uuuhhhhhhh...:hide:[/quote]

,,|,,

4. I have dreadlocks.

I'm white and Im twenty two.
    Go for it.

5. Who cares what other people think? Do what YOU want.

6. lol chill out, just j/k.u wanna look super bad ass....grow a mullet:cool:

7. [quote name='"jrw420"']lol chill out, just j/k.u wanna look super bad ass....grow a mullet:cool:[/quote]

I know man, I didn't mean it in a bad way, I thought it would be funny

8. I always think white trash when I see a mohawk...especially when like all 3 of their kids have them

9. :laughing: I use to get them all the time... I'm 21 now and have been asking myself the same question. Ask your barber what he thinks, my guy is always FULL of shit to say.

10. Is your head tan or the same color as your face? Or are you going to be like Robert De Niro in Taxi driver with a weird two tone head?

[​IMG]