Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not wanting to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntRapSupreme, Oct 25, 2008.

1. alright, so ive been tokin for about 6 months, close to every day. lately i havent had the urge to smoke, even to the point where i dont want to smoke. i do it anyway tho, and after that first hit i feel so much better, like i dont wanna stop smoking. i've also lost my appetite while sober, but i've heard that that could be normal. its only been happening the last week or so, and i think i might be sick, so thats what im hoping is causing it. But then idk. maybe im burnt out? I'm takin a few days off just to see if i am burnt out.

does any1 else feel this way?

2. is everyone on here 13 ?

3. I'm 23. That is slightly better, i'd say. =)

4. if you don't want to smoke, then don't smoke. if you don't want to do something, and you're forced to do it, that's probably called an addiction.

lol.

and i can't eat when i'm sober either, except yogurts and fruits and such.

5. i like to eat and then smoke ... that way i don't eat the house when i'm high. and it lets me enjoy other things when i'm high.

6. if you dont want to then take the opportunity now to take a break before this time frame of not wanting to smoke passes, it'll be better in the end

7. and dont FORCE yourself too smoke...then youll just push yourself away from it...idk....just take the dry road if you really dont want too and see where it takes you...

8. Basically, man, if you don't want to, don't. Wait a week, or even two, whatever. Once you really get the urge, do it! Not only will you be really pleased to be smoking then, but you'll get way higher, since you have lowered your tolerance, too.

9. Maybe it's a sign you should quit smoking. When I dont want to smoke, I dont smoke, and thats that. Eventually I will want to smoke, and I will.

Loss of appetite is common with regular use, as well as trouble sleeping for a few days. It's regular, and goes away pretty quickly.

10. Yeah like today, I haven't smoked at all. I packed a bowl earlier but haven't yet smoked it. I just haven't had the urge to do it yet lol. I pretty much just smoke when I want to, and if I don't want to, I don't smoke. Simple as that.

Look at it this way....you're more anecdotal evidence that weed isn't addictive :D;)

11. QFT. Sometimes, I'll have a fat sack of good headies or beasters or dank stuff and I won't smoke it for days at a time. Why? I just don't feel like smoking. So I don't. Then when I do, man am I happy.

It's nothing like crack or cigarettes where you start jonesing and YOU GOTTA HAVE IT.

12. thanks guys. i dont understand the purpose of the first reply though. was my question an immature question? sorry bra if i wasted like 10 seconds of your life. like seriously... i apologize profusely......

:smoke: :confused::smoke:

what??

13. Some people can just be rude. I suspect it's because you're new to smoking and the idea that not everybody starts young didn't occur to the first responder.

Yeah, I wouldn't smoke if I didn't really want to. I'd also try being dry for a few weeks to see if my appetite returned, but that's just me.

14. close to every day. lately i havent had the urge to smoke, even to the point where i dont want to smoke. i do it anyway tho, and after that first hit i feel so much better, like i dont wanna stop smoking. i've also lost my appetite while sober, but i've heard that that could be normal. its only been happening the last week or so, and i think i might be sick, so thats what im hoping is causing it. But then idk.