Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not wanting to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Clearshadow, Nov 30, 2012.

1. So it is weird that I'm all of a sudden not wanting to be high as often? I feel like I enjoy being sober a lot more for some reason recently.. has this ever happened to any of you? I'm so baked right now sorry if this makes no sense :smoking:

2. Yea i dont smoke as much as i used to..i like being high but also like being sober so i can take it or leave it

3. you guys are disappointing

4. Crazy bitch say what?

5. I've been smoking for 5 years now, and I fucking love being sober! And being high.

I don't view being stoned as a 'better life', just a different point of view. If I smoke for more than a few days in a row I really hate the effects, I start forgetting shit and my days melt together. And a high majority of the time, if I'm smoking on the daily it means that something is bothering my subconscious so I'm self-medicating, and I don't believe in running from problems so I really try to avoid such a prospect.

Its not weird or uncool to not want to smoke, you're just doing what your mind/body is asking for. I love sobriety and being high-ety :)

6. Yeah, I've been smoking a lot lately and times has just melted together. I kind of hate it, and that's why I feel like stopping for a while.

7. I've been in really nasty and hormonal lately but I'm a little sick of being high. I'm taking a t-break after tonight. I let myself be in pain earlier because I needed a clear head for a little.

8. I haven't wanted to as much in the last month, basically just because Ive been kinda in a slump and smoking doesn't become as enjoyable. I love smoking to death, but I know when its enjoyable and when its not. When I'm in a crappy mood, its not nearly as fun. But I've been feeling better recently. So I've started smoking more in the last couple of days.

9. If I smoke more than 3 days in a row, yeah, I don't want to smoke anymore. Both sober and high are great. Time and place for everything :)

10. No. Only thing that makes not want to smoke is knowing im basically rolling up money. Even if you grow it yourself, you could still sell it all and be chilling in a new whip sober

11. I haven't had that feeling for a little over two and a half years.

12. Yeah, I don't like being high all day everyday.

The days blend, I forget shit, I get lazy/tired and antisocial and I don't notice the effects as much.

So I like to have t-breaks every now and then.

13. Glad I'm not the only one. I think I just need to take a t-break for a while and get my life together. Too many things that I've been holding off to sit around and smoke.

14. Hell yeah man thats just the way it goes, its easier to relax and get high then to take care of the things that need to be taken care of.

I took a couple day t-break (not even a t-break, just a 'I don't feel like smoking' thing) and I got blazed with my girl last night, and being sober for a few days and then smoking is WAY more pleasant than smoking a few days in a row, for me at least.

I find my high thoughts and mentality are better when I'm not smoking on the regular.

Edit: It seems some people think its cool to want to smoke all the time... nah, its just different ways of living

15. Yeah. I'm deciding to take a break for now. It's just not a good time for me, and maybe I'll feel like smoking at a later point in time. I'm just going to relax and enjoy being sober.