Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not very smart room mates.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lotek-Rider, Apr 17, 2012.

1. So I live with two other fellows who are a lot older then me. I live in pretty much a craigslist flop house and met through our land lord. We arnt really friends but we treat and interact with each other nicely in the house. Most of the time we are working or going to school. Anyway, I have came home high before and had to talk them. They both know I smoke because of that. But recently I have been burning incense and one of my room mates said to me one day while leaving.

"hey thanks for not smoking weed in the house, yesterday I opened the door and it reaked"

So after being confused I realized my room mates think my incense is weed. So every time im burning one and they are home They cough and open the windows.

Im just trying to think of how to bring this up to them explaining im not smoking weed in the house with out making it awkward, before they bring it up with our landlord and then actually find my stash....

2. See your problem is that you didn't discuss that shit ahead of time - which is a MUST. If you have roommates it's not really responsible or respectable to smoke in the house if they don't want you to...

3. [quote name='"WildWill"']See your problem is that you didn't discuss that shit ahead of time - which is a MUST. If you have roommates it's not really responsible or respectable to smoke in the house if they don't want you to...[/quote]

He doesn't..his roommates think his incense is weed because they already know he smokes.

4. just say yo idiots its incense, look.. and light one up

5. Roommate one is from Utah Conservative Christian and divorced father of 2 kids.

Roommate two is just weird.

I believe none of them have ever seen weed in their life.

6. make lots of jello, share with roommates

smoke while roommates are distracted by jello

/thread

7. [quote name='"Bleezyy"']just say yo idiots its incense, look.. and light one up[/quote]

This^

Unless your not telling us something...

8. [quote name='"HxCurt"']make lots of jello, share with roommates

smoke while roommates are distracted by jello

/thread[/quote]

Lmao jello distracts all!

9. Ugh, simply explain it like you just explained it to us. Don't smoke there if they don't want you to. Grab a vape if you feel you *must* do it at your house.

10. U can always get the magic flight launch box off of amazon for pretty cheap. Just ordered one super excited to use it. From friends who use it no smell at all

11. Just tell them what there smelling so there happy

12. It isnt that fucking hard. "it's incense not weed" there million dollar answer

13. Just come clean with them and say it incense ?

14. If you all pay equal shares of rent and have a window in your room I would smoke in your room. Being polite ends in the living room, trying to stop what you do in the bedroom is borderline communism.

15. [quote name='"Criggity"']If you all pay equal shares of rent and have a window in your room I would smoke in your room. Being polite ends in the living room, trying to stop what you do in the bedroom is borderline communism.[/quote]

Qft. But id also just tell them its incense man, they prob won't believe you but whatever

16. I really dont understand the problem here, its not weed. show them weed and then show them the other shit, if they cant tell the difference i dont know what to tell you.

17. How would people solve there easy, every day problems without the internet?

18. [quote name='"King_Willie"']How would people solve there easy, every day problems without the internet?[/quote]

By making mistakes and learning from them?

19. Or ya know, thinkin about it helps too.

20. Sounds like hard work!