Not using soap or shampoo

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by The Crunge, Jun 26, 2012.

1. The part I don't understand about this thread is why baking soda has somehow been adopted as an innocuous and natural remedy, while household soaps are regarded as harmful chemicals..?

2. Cause everything modern and unnatural is subject to attack.from neohippies who like to blog about nature from their ipads

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. If im in a hurry a plain water showers fine but there's nothing wrong with putting on some fucking deodorant or using toothpaste. Most people cant smell themselves so you probably think your fine but actually smell awful to those around you.

4. i've been using fluoride free toothpaste for over a year. i wash my hairs with shampoo maybe once a week. and i use Every Man Jack body wash which lacks harmful chemicals.

5. #205 Dro Smoe, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    .....and do you feel any better than you did when you were using the "harmful chemicals?" LoL

6. definitely feel like i have more energy than i used to and im definitely less depressed, but that could also be attributed to the fact i quit drinking so heavily.

Yea I'd imagine that it has nothing to do with the soaps, and is definitely the sobering up. Congrats btw

8. #208 THEeric, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014

yeah i definitely still use deodorant and toothpaste.  honestly though, plain water showers leave my skin feeling a lot cleaner, longer.  if i use soap or body wash my skin starts to feel slimy after awhile.  i have some mild shampoo that i use occasionally but i usually keep my hair short anyways.  i actually straight up asked someone a week or so ago that i work with if i ever smell funny she thought i was crazy for asking lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Great why don't we all just rinse off dirty plates and silverware at home and hell the restaurants too while your at it. Fuck chemicals and sanitation I want to catch Mano.

10. If you don't use soap or shampoo, you are disgusting.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. If you don't shower with soap and shampoo approved by me at least 3 times a day I won't hang out with you. I clearly know all there is to know about soaps and shampoos and will try and belittle anyone who does not share my opinions, which again, are obviously right. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    Id rather not smell like the worlds largest piece of shit paper.

Nice sarcasm, I wonder how many get it?

SMH. So many don't understand that there are options and that you can indeed be clean and healthy. Are ya 'all the same folks that can't understand anything outside of your bubble of an environment? :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I rarely use body wash, short ass hair no need to shampoo. No I don't smell, I shower every morning. just scrub that shit while getting rinsed off with the rushing water and your fine.

15. I'm a little shocked at the swiftness of conclusions based on opinion, and little to zero science, to all who think we smell like the largest piece of shit paper, read the thread, read a book, learn something before you open your mouth(type with your fingers, or whatever else), oh yeah and go fuck yourselves. wait, that's right, I'm not shocked, uneducated statements are abound, all is normal on Earth.

• Like Like x 2
  16. #216 Biltwellnigga, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    lolol

there are shampoos with out harsh chemicals that work amazingly. Most of these shampoos are the hair loss type. They have beneficial vitamins and oils that are good for the scalp and hair.

lipogaine big 3 which you can find on amazon is awesome. Pricey but a bottle should last you 2-4 months. You only need to use like a penny sized glob. If you're a girl maybe a quarter.

Soap, I'll just use old spice along with old spice deodorant. Make me a artificially sexy man.

17. All the way

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    Yup, it's sad, not what you would expect from the stoner community. Open minds people. I have to admit I don't really pay attention to the soaps I use. I have respect for anyone who is doing anything to keep themselves healthy.

Listening to other people's point of view does not mean agreeing with them, it means trying to understand their opinion and see their point of view. Chances are they have some good points, and will help you alter and strengthen your own argument for your OPINION. Debate is one of the best ways to learn, but unfortunately, especially on the internet, people are incapable of doing this.

• Like Like x 3