Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not trying to get caught.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AndyHam, Dec 31, 2010.

1. should i smoke out of my window with a fan or outside in the freezing cold weather? i dont want my room smelling though

2. window works perfectly if you do it right.

3. Just go for it. So easy.

4. have that fan sucking in air from your room, and blow the smoke right through it.
    for added protection, close your door:eek: and if you want you can put a towel or plastic grocery bags under the door:rolleyes:

5. Got a Balloon?
    If you blow it out the window within 2-3 hours you will be more then fine.
    I would suggest that you grab air freshener (if you want a faster result).
    Good luck.

6. NA MAN JUST DO IT! I just did and I'm fine.

7. @LilTweaky .... that's a bad idea.
    You don't know his situation.
    It could end badly.
    Always better to be safe then sorry.

8. bro make a sploof it works for me u use 3 sheets of it and a wad of toilet paper barely any noticable smell at all or if you are in your bed just blow it under your sheets and you will be fine and have the window open if its not cold whare you are

9. Outside is always the best.

Man up! :p
    Pretend you are a viking.

10. yeah im just gunna use a sploof out my window cause its like 10 degrees outside

11. lol During the winter, me and my friends drive around with the windows down and the sunroof open. We call it "playing vikings".

12. if i blow the smoke under the sheets would it smell?

13. Your sheets would smell, causing most of the room to smell. If you're over 18 just go for a drive or to a friends or just go on a walk, shouldn't be a problem. Or just tell your mom to hop of you because you're an adult and do what you want.

This almost never happens:

8:30pm: Hey mom I'm gonna drive over to a friends for an hour or two, I'll be back soon

Mom: No you didn't clean your room you're grounded.

14. just open your window, sit next to it, and take and exhale hits close to and directly out the window. if you can add a fan, more power to you, will speed up the process.

sometimes if i'm smoking in my bed, i'll gather up a wad of the cover and blow the smoke directly into it. it will help with smokiness/floating odor since it gets absorbed by the cover, but then your blanket will smell like ass.

15. ops im sorry i ment blow the sploof smoke under the blanket then your blankets smell like bounce or whatever you use

16. Don't worry man ive seen worse, one time i felt like toking but a bunch of people were here so i walked a couple blocks and smoked in the -5 degree weather after it was dark, my knuckles were fucking frozen.