Not to be a downer on this site, but...

Discussion in 'General' started by Color Hug, May 24, 2006.

1. Wykid said it best.

2. The Fart said it best imo, perfect harmonics in that one.

3. Seriously guys...everyone complains about all the inexperienced n00bs on the forums...then we get a new member who is legitimately trying to help people out by calling a problem to attention, and YOU flame HIM.

Totally uncalled for and really doesn't flow with the city vibe. Everybody just chill.

4. hear hear.
    ':hello:

5. If someone post something stupid, someone usally corrects them. If noone hasn't, then post and correct them.

Making a whole thread about this isn't really necessary

6. You have a point and I respect it. But almost always, as stated, somebody will usually respond correcting everyone with a legit answer or post a link with correct information.

But, on the other hand regarding misinformation. Check your spelling in your signature. (It should be changed to "Don't take too many drugs!")
    Just trying to correct you in the nicest way I can.:wave:

7. Haha, thanks and fixed. Grammer and spelling have always been a problem with me. I'm a numbers guy. :p

8. Hahah lebowski said fart

9. I think it's funny how people posted about how bad it was for us flaming them, while the blaming flaming post was actually flaming the flamers, so the people who say stop flaming are really flaming hypocrits

10. lol you said flame like 6 or 7 times.:hello:

11. god that gave me a headache.:devious:

12. Ok, flamers stop flaming the flames. If you were flamed, dont reflame a dead flame. If you reflamed someone who was flaming a flamer, please refrain from flaming flamers anymore. If you posted and were mistaken for a flamer, dont flame the flame caller for fear of flaming. Also, original flamers should just refrain from posting all together. And if there are any real flames going on, use a fire extinguisher.

13. I just wanted to let you know that you made my niight with that post.+ rep

14. I think the whole idea of it all, is way over analyzed... What people prefer is completely up to them.

If person A. Wants to smoke crack ... well guess what they're going to do it, regardless. They know it’s bad; its quite obvious smoking crack isn't a normal thing. So give them good advice, the best you can and continue on. Person B. (aka. CCC or dipping blunts in meds)... Again, we all know that there are certain people that like to take things to the extreme. "Get fucked up, yo." Really, again it hopefully is a short term thing or just a spur of the moment type deal.

"Yo I got this codeine, let’s dip the blunt in there and let it dry... Well get so fucked up."

'I`m bored. Ok. "

So let’s all relax, and keep unnecessary comments to ourselves. Instead, how about you head over to the original thread that made you feel the way you did, and give your two cents there. This will at least provide some form of education.

:hello:

15. FINALLY someone who understands

16. That sounds like something Stan would say at the climax of a South park episode!

17. Anyone want to remove Colorhug from the forums?

my rep from him = " \tyeah, the whole websight sucks and so do you and your name, faggot "

All I have to say is, learn to spell buddy :p

18. You know what...i thought the EXACT same thing. I for some reason started singing Kyles mom is a bitch in my head........
    Reminded me of that.
    http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1133694667/South_Park_-_Cartman_-_Kyles_Mom_is_a_Bitch

On topic..

I think that he saw something, was concerned, and made a thread to bring it to our attention. I say good for him. We need more people keeping you crazy people in line.. heh.

I dont think he meant it as a flame...although I could imagine people seeing it that way.

Your OK in my book.

:wave: Welcome to the city by the way.

edit* HOAST was not the one being rude. I mis read the thread.. but I am leaving what I wrote on here cause I still believe it to be true....good lesson for you all. heh.

i attempted to restrain from saying something, but that was just rude. I am sorry, but i have no idea why you would chose to say that. He was just looking out for his fellow tokers.... even if you dont agree with what he says, there is no reason to be hateful. I am saying this as nicely as i can because i respect your opinion and the way you perceived this thread.. however, i think we need to set good example at the forums. That is what this is all about..getting to know people from different walks of life and people who approach situations differently. If you dont agree with it....and have nothing nice to say.. dont say anything.

19. What did I say that was rude..

20. Just your general post.. HOWEVER... if I took it differently than it was meant I am sorry.

I also just wanted to point it out its not a big deal.. i just wanted to make sure you were aware that some things can be taken rudely..and i guess it shows even if you dont think it is rude ... one can be insulted by it.

....which then brings the question of where does one draw the line at appologizing for insulting people.... todays society is too concerned with being too pc...I know..

BUT that is a discussion for another thread and another day. heh